Shizuoka HS - Macross Customs

GRAND CANNON

The "VF-1Riders" are pretty amazing. :o

Never seen a (2) seater Y-21. Very nice modification.

The YF-21 with the hawk/golden eagle on it is unbelievable. I can't imagine that they used a decal, so it must be handpainted on there. If so, the artist is highly skilled. If you look at the legs, you can see the feet and talons, and so I would imagine that the bottom of the valkyrie is painted as well.

The orange and white VF-0 looks sweet. A pilot in cockpit would make it all the better.

The VT-1 Super Ostrich is my least favorite. The black overspray on the top of the boosters is odd, as well as the dark blue tinted canopy. If you look closely, the legs look like they also have black overspray as well, and it may or may not be intentional, or the valkyrie has not been completed, based upon the lack of decals/detailing.

The "VF-1Riders" are pretty amazing. :o

Never seen a (2) seater Y-21. Very nice modification.

The YF-21 with the hawk/golden eagle on it is unbelievable. I can't imagine that they used a decal, so it must be handpainted on there. If so, the artist is highly skilled. If you look at the legs, you can see the feet and talons, and so I would imagine that the bottom of the valkyrie is painted as well.

The orange and white VF-0 looks sweet. A pilot in cockpit would make it all the better.

The VT-1 Super Ostrich is my least favorite. The black overspray on the top of the boosters is odd, as well as the dark blue tinted canopy. If you look closely, the legs look like they also have black overspray as well, and it may or may not be intentional, or the valkyrie has not been completed, based upon the lack of decals/detailing.

uhh...where did you find this? :blink:

**looks for link but nothing**

:p