Question

Thanks Max, it's cool to have a title, I appreciate it.

Yes... yes.... one of us... one of us....

There are 18 levels of membership. Who knows what they are... or where they live...

yes, thanks Max.... I love the titles, with the exception... HTF do I get rid of the title "Bridge Bunny"???!!!??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Contribute to discussions.

bah! :p

So instead I thought it would be nice to add the member titles and levels for those that HAD NO CUSTOM TITLES AT ALL because its obviously impossible to give every member a custom title.

If you donate $5 to MacrossWorld you can give SOMEONE ELSE a custom member title. :)

M J,

Thanks for taking pity on those of us not worthy to have a custom member title. :p

Sarcasm aside, I appreciate you taking the time to do it.

You're right, it's actually a trivial thing, and certainly there are more important things in life to get "worked up" over. It was all in good fun, and made yesterday interesting "fighting the good fight." It's no so much about winning or losing, but speaking up for your principles.

The donation idea in and of itself is great, but the added bonus of being able to select a witty custom member title for someone else is cool.

It would be interesting to see the creations that we could bestow upon one another. It would give insight as to how we are perceived by others.

Christopher B))

Thanks Max, it's cool to have a title, I appreciate it.

Yes... yes.... one of us... one of us....

There are 18 levels of membership. Who knows what they are... or where they live...

yes, thanks Max.... I love the titles, with the exception... HTF do I get rid of the title "Bridge Bunny"???!!!??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Contribute to discussions.

bah! :p

see I'm participating... and its still "Bridge Bunny"..... whine... complain...

Couldn't I atleast have a custom title that matches my "nickname" given to me by my friends/co-workers:

Whiney Little Biyatch, WLB for short :)

no? crap! :lol:

I think some folks are taking this stuff far too seriously. It's time to go outside and get some sun.
But now I know...

And knowing is half the battle!

G...I...Joe!!!!!!!!

Fukin A God Dam... I love those video clips!

Frankly I think we should have titles based on our collections. :rolleyes::lol::ph34r:

There are some on Macross World who don't care about toys at all.

I think some folks are taking this stuff far too seriously. It's time to go outside and get some sun.
But now I know...

And knowing is half the battle!

G...I...Joe!!!!!!!!

what is this thing you call sun? is it on the internet? :p

Will I need to update my drivers after I download this sun app?

Yes, the key is you must first UNINSTALL the old drivers, reboot, install the new "sun.exe" file, reboot, and then everything should be fine. If that fails, you could try extracting the "life.dll" file.

Yes, the key is you must first UNINSTALL the old drivers, reboot, install the new "sun.exe" file, reboot, and then everything should be fine. If that fails, you could try extracting the "life.dll" file.

~~~~~Norton Antivirus warnin~~~~~

Life.dll infected with w32.mw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p