Another TV style Q-Rau Custom

to177

Purple one? Is that the same as the Max's Rau that's coming out? BTW, where was that Rau featured in DYRL? I don't remember seeing it. :huh:

You get a pretty clear shot of the mass production version during the initial Meltrandi attack in which Roy dies and Hikaru/Misa escape from the Zentradi. There's a scene where a "cannon fodder" Q-Rau gets hit, the pilot crawls out of the cockpit, and dies.

Later, during preparations for the final battle, and during the battle itself, we see Max's custom Q-Rau.

The mass production model is light purple, while Max's is blue. However, the pictures which have been posted of the Yamato Max Q-Rau look somewhere between blue and purple. (Are we sure it's supposed to be Max's?)

MAHQ.NET, by the way, has a picture of something called a "queadluun-nona". I don't know where they got that design from, but the color in the picture is the DYRL mass-production color.

The DYRL Purple Mass Production Q-Rau was also in that shot where Millia and a squad was sent out to capture Hikaru's Super Ostrich with Minmay on board. They were flying around Saturn at the time.

I wish I had my DSL hooked up at home so I can grab a still for you. Check your DYRL DVD.

Again, beautiful work. Can you send me a scan of the stencil and the color codes of your paints?? I need to get a few more Q-Raus in here! :D

Edited by Neova

MAHQ.NET, by the way, has a picture of something called a "queadluun-nona". I don't know where they got that design from, but the color in the picture is the DYRL mass-production color.

MAHQ have got the name wrong. The correct name IIRC should be Queadlunn-Nna. This mecha was featured in the Sega Saturn/Playstation DYRL side-scroller game.

Graham

I love that custom! Wish I have those skills, but since I have rounded hands I'll keep waiting for Yamato to emulate you. I specially loved the LED part, congrats.

MAHQ have got the name wrong. The correct name IIRC should be Queadlunn-Nna. This mecha was featured in the Sega Saturn/Playstation DYRL side-scroller game.

Graham

Now, that would make a nice custom too. I know there's enough talent 'round here to pull it out.

By the way, where's this Rau from?

post-4-1084932411_thumb.gif

Thanks everyone for the kudos! I'm glad you guys like it. :) That would be nice if Yamato does come out w/ a green one. I'm surprise they don't have like a "stealth user" which goes to forum like this and do some heavy observations of what fans really like and want...or they don't care. <_<

Lonely,

That was from Macross 7 movie I believed. :)