New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

here is the Rick Dom, he seems to be the least poseable of all the Hcm-Pros i have I really need to get some more Water Slide Decals for these, this and the Acguy would benefit greatly from them :). The Z-gok is next on my list.

chris

post-1669-1132778870_thumb.jpg

Nice, are the HCM Pro fully made ABS plastic ?

347024[/snapback]

hi yes they are made of ABS plastic they are very nice i defiently recomend them. i saw the 2 pack Zaku Warriors this morning i definetly want those. since it is a two pack i hope it comes with some sort of display stand for them.

chris

Nice, are the HCM Pro fully made ABS plastic ?

347024[/snapback]

hi yes they are made of ABS plastic they are very nice i defiently recomend them. i saw the 2 pack Zaku Warriors this morning i definetly want those. since it is a two pack i hope it comes with some sort of display stand for them.

chris

347033[/snapback]

Thanks, well I`m thinking about it latelly cuz I gave up on MSIA but not EMSIA and if I really want to get HCM Pro it`ll be MKII Aeug, Hyakushiki, Zeta and ... Turn A if it happens.

Cosmic Region Destiny Gundam :) i think the drawing is just to give you a idea of what the final product will look like and is not the actual proportions of it. the Cad drawings look to be what the final figure will be based on.

post-1669-1133133669_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

Nice pics, zeo. Here's some Toys Daily fodder for the Zeta HCMPro and some more shots of the Zaku set and MK II set: (attachments wouldn't work for some reason, so...)

hcmpzetatoysdaily1tb.jpg

hcmp21toysdaily5bf.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

:D they look awesome i am really looking forward to the zeta gundam in person, by the way the Cosmic Region Strike Freedom is out already, it to looks really cool. i can see i am going to spending a real lot of money in the next few months.

chris

MSV prototype amphibious.

The 4 amphibious models animated were the Gogg, Zok, Z'Gok, and Acguy.

346567[/snapback]

You forgot the coolest amphibious model, the Hy-Gogg with the flexi arms from 0080 War in the Pocket.

347934[/snapback]

I meant animated in the original show. The Hy-Gogg and the Z'Gok E were sweet though.

The Zeta looks great. I'll gladly pick that up. I'm trying to resist the Asshimar, but it looks great. Not touching the Destiny Zaku pair. The packs look nice though.

Can't wait for the Mk. II set to arrive. Work of beauty.

Edited by Anubis

From Gunota

HCM-Pro Z Gundam

AmiAmi reports that the HCM-Pro Zeta will be coming out in February for 2,520 yen.

Yes they're 1/200 scale. So about 9-10cm average.

The new Zeta pic looks awesome. I want it specifically for wave rider display next to my PG. Then I can put the KS Zeta away and save a little space in the cabinet. The KS doesn't have a stand either.

Two other awsome things about the HCM Pro Zeta:

Mega-launcher! I somehow didn't think it would have come with that. Pleasant surprise.

Also, this seems to be the first time the're actually including the beam blade for the BEAM RIFLE :) Lower left on the pic.

I am very much looking forward to this one.

bandai0002196l6ca.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Here's painted pics of the Destiny Zaku pair.

They look pretty nice actually.

post-514-1133547821_thumb.jpg

The... er, collectors box for the ZAKU's is a bit odd but nice all the same. Not sure that I'd actually want to put toy boxes on a shelf like dvd's or that I'll go to the trouble of fetching Impulses box out of storage.

The Zeta is just awesome, the inclusion of the mega launcher surprised me as well but it's probably just becuase Hyaku Shiki's one was left out.

The only quibble I have with the Zeta is that the rifle barrel has to be swapped for the short version, after doing all that great work it seems like a bit of a cop out.

Not that it will put me off of course. :lol:

wow they all look nice the zeta came out awesome. on a side note i got the Hcm pro Z'gok in today very cool to say the least.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

While skimming Toysdaily, there have been a couple of posts reporting upcoming MSIA/EMSIA releases. While these do not look solid by any means, the figures listed do not seem to be too far of a stretch.

Mentioned in this order were:

EMSIA Gundam

EMSIA Strike Gundam

MSIA Gundam X

MSIA The O - New Package

Some thoughts.....

The Gundam has already been confirmed and scheduled. Does this mean the others may be accurate?

The Strike would bring the "wonderful world of SEED" to the Extended line and does not seem far-fetched, although many of us could think of many UC suits that deserve a little more attention. <_<

The O getting a new package goes along with the current Zeta releases.

Now the Gundam X is the one that stands out. Definitely would be welcomed and could spawn a good number of suits from this series. Hasn't there been a recent DVD release that would make this seem reasonable?

post-1479-1133787596_thumb.jpg

Yes they're 1/200 scale.  So about 9-10cm average.

The new Zeta pic looks awesome.  I want it specifically for wave rider display next to my PG.  Then I can put the KS Zeta away and save a little space in the cabinet.  The KS doesn't have a stand either.

Two other awsome things about the HCM Pro Zeta:

Mega-launcher!  I somehow didn't think it would have come with that.  Pleasant surprise.

Also, this seems to be the first time the're actually including the beam blade for the BEAM RIFLE :)  Lower left on the pic.

I am very much looking forward to this one.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5381/ba...0002196l6ca.jpg

349128[/snapback]

If this is not a floppy piece of mess like most of the Zeta renditions are, I'd say that this rendition of Zeta would be THE best one yet. Truth be told i'm bored with the Zeta design. Its probably as common as the RX-79 itself in terms of toy/models of it being released. But this one looks promising. Might be my 1st HCM Pro yet. :D

holy god i would love some Gundam X stuff, i would prefer a Fix or a HCM-Pro, because i no longer collect MSIA <_< but any new merchandise is a good sign, hey you never know maybe even a MG kit someday if we are lucky. i got these in just recently the HCM-Pro Z'gok this one is cool like the Acguy, to bad this one and him do not seem to fit on the display stand.

chris.

post-1669-1133839009_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

here is the Hyaku Shiki. i cannot wait until the zeta and MK II set come out I will then have the main Zeta gundam series line up.

post-1669-1133839109_thumb.jpg

i am looking forward to seeing the new Voice Dolls, i wonder is there a version of "Four" coming out? I would love to see one of her or maybe the rah statues.

chris

I'd like a Haman statue. The Four one looks good.

Edited by Anubis