New Eva Figures with Rei and Asuka

But since it's Evangelion, wouldn't they at least take the popularity into account and have a larger run?

since when did japanese producers ever take popularity into account? they are the masters of super-limited production runs.

HLJ just got the Seaside Set in. Misato is nice in that one.

It's nice, but I'm not getting this one. Alrerady got the Kotubukia PVC Asuka in that outfit.

post-26-1086283815_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

The hot spring set I might get however. August. I also might get the plug suit figures in Sept.

post-26-1086283935_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

The hot spring set looks nice!!! So they're coming out this August @ HLJ?

And Hobby Search. Cheaper there. Don't know why.

It's standard practice in Japan for stores to offer new kits/toys at a discount so they can be competitive. The cool thing about Hobby Search is they offer discount on older releases as well. HLJ has been charging everyone the full MSRP until recently, when competition forced them to offer "early bird" pre-order discounts.

It's standard practice in Japan for stores to offer new kits/toys at a discount so they can be competitive. The cool thing about Hobby Search is they offer discount on older releases as well. HLJ has been charging everyone the full MSRP until recently, when competition forced them to offer "early bird" pre-order discounts.

HLJ is always MSRP, with the exception of the early bird specials. With the onsen figures, the MSRP is higher. I think they typoed it. Way higher than it should be.

Hobby Search is great because they always have the 5-10% discount on everything.

Doesn't matter though about HLJ's error, because I put a pre-order for the onsen figures in at Hobby Search today.

Edited by Anubis

New Sega pre-orders up at Hobby Search. New ver. Pajami Figures 2-pack (laying down), Party Time 3-pack, "take care of yourself" 3-pack :blink: (Asuka, Rei, Kaworu in school uniforms), and a new Christmas figure 2-pack.

Kind if ironic, there is a Koworu before there is a Shinji. No love for poor Shinji.

HLJ has the preorders up as well, but the MSRP's are higher again though. Strange. Even before the"our price" at Hobby Search, the price is cheaper than HLJ.

Party time (perordered this one):

post-26-1086359659_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

New pajama figures. Kind of ecchi, yet tasteful :p Don't think I'll get these though.

post-26-1086359717_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Christmas Figures (preordered these too):

Sega is being very generous to us Eva fans, the only thing is: they need to make more MISATO Figures. :(

post-26-1086359756_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

School uniform set. This one's kind of meh.

I have a general dislike of Koworu as well.

post-26-1086360076_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Boy Anubis, you've got a lot of things coming your way! It must like Christmas to you already?

I am hemmoraging money this year. Too much good stuff to buy.

I'm not getting all these figures. Like I said above, I "only" preordered the onsen figures, the party time figures, and the christmas figures.

I still want more Misato figures, too. She hasn't gotten enough attention yet. One decent Shinji would be cool too.

Boy Anubis, you've got a lot of things coming your way! It must like Christmas to you already?

I'm not getting all these figures. Like I said above, I "only" preordered the onsen figures, the party time figures, and the christmas figures.

I still want more Misato figures, too. She hasn't gotten enough attention yet. One decent Shinji would be cool too.

Hemmoraging money, huh?! :lol: Nice selections you chose!!!

The party time ones look good! I want them! The pajama 2 one, not sure. Rei looks too white (yeah yeah i know she's albino, but not THAT white). Those poses are the exact ones printed on the Eva bedsheets.

Hemmoraging money, huh?! :lol: Nice selections you chose!!!

I spent around 700 bucks this past month on stuff. I'm actually ashamed of myself.

Sivlerstreak, Misato, Lacus, PG Zeta, HG Providence, Freedom, Char Zaku II, GP03S (just the suit), Gouf Custom, Quebly Mk. II, Kotobukia Darth Vader, YF-19 Hasegawa, Berserk trading figures, Freya trading figure, couple CM Macross figures, Fast Packs for my 1/48 Hikaru, M+ movie book to scan, and an Enterprise-E to put away for my Dad on Father's Day. Also add in May's DVD anime pre-orders and Critic Set.

The plus side is there's not much left for me to get now this summer, down side is I have to pay for fall classes next month. I can't stop buying stuff.

I might cancel one of the Eva sets I ordered, btu I at least wanted to get the preorders in before they close acceptance just in case.

The party time ones look good! I want them! The pajama 2 one, not sure. Rei looks too white (yeah yeah i know she's albino, but not THAT white). Those poses are the exact ones printed on the Eva bedsheets.

Yeah, Rei does look too white in that figure. The sculpts seem very good though, Just a hair over the ecchi line to display on my desk though.

Not being a Evangelion fan, I think I'll skip all these new releases. The only one that I like (and am getting) is the seaside set of 3 figures.

Here is what I think of the other releases:

Evangelion HG School Uniform Figure ver 2 (released and sold out): Rei's skirt is really too short. Doesn't really look like Rei.

Evangelion EX Summer Beach Figure (Rei/Asuka in bikini): I prefer more clothing. :p

Evangelion EX School Swimsuit: Swimsuits do nothing for me. I prefer normal outfits.

Evangelion Collection Figure Pajamas Time: partially exposed breasts are too ecchi for me. Looks too high up too.

Evangelion Collection Figure Onsen Time - Rei Asuka Misato: I like Rei's pose, and that pen-pen is underwater in the Misato's figure. However, I don't like Misato and Asuka wrapped in towels. (I like normal outfits.)

Evangelion Collection Figure Take care of yourself - 3 pieces: Rei and Asuka does not look like themselves. Liked their poses otherwise. Doubt I will display Kaworu.

Evangelion Collection Figure - Party Time- 3 pieces: very nice! Must.. stop.. looking.. at.. Rei's.. dress.. :lol: Don't really like Asuka's pose here. I like the fact that there are tables and gifts.

Evangelion EX Pajamas Time 2 pieces: better than the other pajamas set. I like this one, but am thinking how to display them. (I generally prefer standing figures)

Evangelion EX Christmas Figure 2 pieces: Rei looks like a race queen (which is good), but Asuka, she's over the edge -- what kind of Christmas wear is that? :blink:

Okay, so in the end I may end up getting two more sets! (Shouldn't have looked through all the sets in detail. :lol:)

Edited by nhyone

Evangelion EX Christmas Figure 2 pieces: Rei looks like a race queen (which is good), but Asuka, she's over the edge -- what kind of Christmas wear is that? :blink:

After dinner present? :ph34r:

After dinner present? :ph34r:

You read my mind Anubis B))

• 2 weeks later...

I get the Grimrock in a week or so. :D

Edited by Wabbit

Sweet! I think i'll just leave them in the box!

where did you get that from and how much?

I got mine from here.

http://www.jungle-scs.co.jp/cgi-bin/goods....FIGURE&keyword=

You're lucky that they still have it. HLJ is backordered.

oh, that's where you got it from? Man, I'll just go there myself to pick it up. Thanx! :p:D:lol:

I got mine from here.

oh, that's where you got it from? Man, I'll just go there myself to pick it up. Thanx! :p:D:lol:

Got it from Osaka, Japan. I don't know about the US store though. hehe.

I got mine from here.

Dang!!! Lucky bums!!!

I got mine from here.

Dang!!! Lucky bums!!!

this was featured in Previews so don't be surprised if american retailers sell them once they've shipped