New picture

Red Comet

The pink pecker :lol:

Its the Hello Kitty valk! That sure brings back memories :) Got any more pics of her in battroid?

I second the notion that Graham should post this up in the customs. How many other customs have had nearly as much notoriety as the famous Hello Kitty valk. The only other I could think of would be that nazi valk a while back. Speaking of, anyone remeber who did that, was that a Rick The Hunter custom?

Edited by joke-machine

RC, have you ever given a serious thought, why you love the color pink so much?

Never give much thoughts.....maybe because my uncle likes to give me pink colored strawberry snacks when i was a kid.... ;););)

Well, here's something to start you off with... I don't like pink so much, but whenever I think of Milk Ichigo, I find a lupine smile (someone noticed it and told me) slowly growing on my face. Maybe you should make a Miruku Ichigo Valk; instead of a regular pink one. B))

The truly scary thing in all of this is I'd been wishing I had a spare Bany to paint pink. I know a girl on another forum who's favorite color is pink, and she loves Valkyries.

From what you say I think they are same person. Come on which guy likes pink only if he`s a ... you know what I mean.

I bet in that indeed RC is a girl !

The truly scary thing in all of this is I'd been wishing I had a spare Bany to paint pink. I know a girl on another forum who's favorite color is pink, and she loves Valkyries.

From what you say I think they are same person. Come on which guy likes pink only if he`s a ... you know what I mean.

Guess...guess...guess.... ;););)

:p

Red Comet, I'd like to put this in the MW Custom Toy Gallery, but could you please take some pics which are larger (between 600 to 1000 pixels wide) and also more in focus. The present pics are quite blurry.

Thanks,

Graham

Red Comet, I'd like to put this in the MW Custom Toy Gallery, but could you please take some pics which are larger (between 600 to 1000 pixels wide) and also more in focus. The present pics are quite blurry.

Thanks,

Graham

Errrr...

Graham. Do you feel Ok?

Is your baby gonna de a Girl by any chance? Maybe this fact may explain your behavior... in some way.

I know I know I just remembered I totally forgot to send you the pics of my crappy custom! I promess I´ll do!

Shame on me.

And Graham...

Pink Valks?

Guess...guess...guess.... ;););)

:p

OHH I know this one (waves his hand furiously at the teacher) I remember your old thread RC where you posted your personal picture, which stared whole load of interesting conversations. Why does it seem your threads allways seem to be linked to some form of controversy RC? :p:p:p:p

BTW What happened to the Hello Kitty decals (or were those just potoshopped onto it before)?

Seriously though, its good to see you back. Gives some fresh perspectives on an otherwise narrowly focused environment.