24 hour asian tv for america

I dunno...

ImaginAsian TV is also committed to addressing the need for more positive Asian images and role models in the media.

POSITIVE!?!?! :blink: Why they heck do we need more POSITVE entertainment?!? :lol:

I dunno...
ImaginAsian TV is also committed to addressing the need for more positive Asian images and role models in the media.

POSITIVE!?!?! :blink: Why they heck do we need more POSITVE entertainment?!? :lol:

Oh boy, I am not sure if this is what one considers a positive image...

profile.jpg

:ph34r:

What the hell is THAT?!

I dunno...

That's right. I'm REALLY wondering what's their defination of "positive" image or entertainment. I grew up looking up to these guys in their movies, and they didn't offered much in terms of "positive" image in their work. What really mattered was the entertainment value of it all. :D

post-26-1083823073_thumb.jpg

What the hell is THAT?!

It's the Aisan Prince. Do a Google search and you'll get an eyeful. :D He's the kind of pop star / idol you can expect to see on Asian TV shows when they run out of girly men and jailbait idols with looks but not the voice to match. :ph34r:

The guy in the picture is really Tuan Anh, a Vietnamese pop singer. I think he looks more like Little Richard than Prince.

You mean guys riding around on motorcycles firing rounds from semi automatics isn't positive?

Ricky Tan!  Ricky Tan!

When you Said Guys in Black with Guns on Bikes I was thinking of Black Rain not Rush Hour 2 and that Asian Prince Dude looks like a girl

Yeah, but ever since Rush Hour, every asian guy on a motorcycle makes me scream "Ricky Tan! Ricky Tan!"

I dunno why, but it's fun. :)

Yeah, but ever since Rush Hour, every asian guy on a motorcycle makes me scream "Ricky Tan! Ricky Tan!"

I dunno why, but it's fun.  :)

Isn't Ricky Tan the guy from Rush Hour 2? I don't recall ever seeing him on a motorcycle.

I was thinking Fast and the Furious...

I was at a carshow last weekend and there was a baller there in a BMW that looked just like the Azn stunta dude in the S2K in FnF.

Vostok 7