Coloring book Remember this?

geecie30

I had that coloring book and two other different ones when I was in the Marines. I used them to give me something to do while I was on a WestPac float in '85 between training and cleaning my rifle. I usually always ended up drawing obscene gestures on the character illustrations. :p

I had that coloring book and two other different ones when I was in the Marines. I used them to give me something to do while I was on a WestPac float in '85 between training and cleaning my rifle. I usually always ended up drawing obscene gestures on the character illustrations. :p

Thats the only good thing to do with coloring books.

a mirine doing something besides riding in navy equipment? I'd heard rhumors but didn't believe :lol:

just kidding. I know writing was annoying in rough seas and lord knows staying in the lines would be frustrating :rolleyes:

geecie30. Any chance you could scan a couple of those pages, I work at a school with kindergarten children. I think there's nothing greater than introducing the world of Macross into a child's life. Lemme know.

:lol:

I think whoever illustrated the comic book actually should have seen an episode of the show to have seen how the Macross main gun actually works. :)

or which carrier goes on which arm... but hell, it's just a coloring book. Those artists don't make crap.

I hate to say this but I have all 4 of those untouched except by yellowing.

I also have the welcome package for the Robotech Fan Club that came with an Iron-On Transfer of the R.D.F. logo.

I picked them up just to save to see if they would be worth something someday.

I saw a couple on Ebay but no one bid on them so I want to say they are not worth the paper they are printed on.

Yeah ,I'm just showing these few pages I dont want to sell them or buy them .I wasn't sure if there were any older people who remember these.I wont be posting anymore.If the moderators see these pages I hope the delete them soon so they dont take up too much space,Please do :)