• Sakaki
    • Tomo Takino
    • Koyomi Mizuhara
    • Kagura
    • Yukari Tanizaki-sensei
    • Minamo "Nyamo" Kurosawa-sensei
    • Kimura-sensei
    • Chiyochichi

I've seeen that gif around but i never got the "Wrrrryyyyy" bit....guess i'm not as geeky as i thought...w00ts!

Care to explain? :p

333326[/snapback]

From Wikipedia:

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"The battle cry of Dio Brando, the vampire nemesis of Joseph Joestar, star of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, made popular by a flash featuring a stick figure dropping a steam roller on his victim. While the character and the noise originate in the Japanese manga, the stance of the stick figure, the use of vehicles as weapons, and the sound file itself were taken specifically from a Capcom fighting game based on manga. Very popular cliche, especially on /f/. Pronounced "REEEEEEEE", NOT "Rye", as is the common misconception.

Sidenote: Dio actually does throw a steamroller on Jojo in the manga. "

Oh, you mean running the game. I thought you meant download doesn't work. No, not run the game in IE.

Run the setup.exe file, which should install the game somewhere, then run the config file to change controller settings and whatnot, and then run azfight.exe.

Edited by Stamen0083

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HMMMMM, Never seen this anime before, so will TRY and take a look at it.I've heard good things from some of my friends who have watched this anime though.

ANYWAY, since everybody is posting Azu related pics parodies or not. Here are some i picked up from other places.

GUNDAM AZU? :blink:

45689bf17wo.jpg

{insert new type reaction sound here}

e28f0fb50cp.jpg

Another Translation:

boomagain1lo.gif

Edited by grss1982

:lol::lol::lol:

I love the Strike Freedom one throwing the brooms. Genius. I found some more pics at 4chan, I'll post some later on.