1/48 SVF-1A Low Vis w/ Clear FAST Pack Parts

Sephiroth

First, I have to thank Monkey-N for helping me and the rest of us here at MW for getting us these cool exclusive clear parts. An awesome, professional and friendly seller all around.

Anyway, I've been dying to see what these clear parts would look like in person and equiped on a Low Vis. Here are a couple of pics that I thought I would share.

1080980425007_Low_Vis_Clear_2A.jpg

1084145771279_Low_Vis_Clear_3A.jpg

If you have a set, please post some of your own pics in this thread. I'm sure there are others that would love see some more pics on different valkries and in different modes.

okay they do look cool, But I think clear is wishful thinking here! more like special "sorta clear more frosted" fastpacks <_< I was really hoping they were crystal clear acrylic then what they are

owell I'm glad everyone that got them is happy :):)

I've seen a couple of pics of the packages were shipped in. Is Yamato just going to release these in a plain white box?

Does anyone know if this is a limited edition collector's piece? ;)

Sephiroth, I'm really curious, what is that runway type material your Low Vis is sitting on? Did you make it yourself or buy it? If you bought it, can you let me know where? I'd love to get some to use in my Macross toy reviews.

Graham

Really cool pics! The parts don't look as clear as I thought they would be. Though, I still can't wait to get mine. I do have to ask, what kind of material did you base your diorama on? Care to elaborate how you put it together? I've been thinking about doing something custom for awhile. It looks really good!

Really cool pics! The parts don't look as clear as I thought they would be. Though, I still can't wait to get mine. I do have to ask, what kind of material did you base your diorama on? Care to elaborate how you put it together? I've been thinking about doing something custom for awhile. It looks really good!

I think that's the U.S.S. Flagg (G.I. Joe).

Sephiroth, I'm really curious, what is that runway type material your Low Vis is sitting on? Did you make it yourself or buy it? If you bought it, can you let me know where? I'd love to get some to use in my Macross toy reviews.

Graham

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

The runway is from the deck of my recently aquired GI Joe USS Flagg. There are a lot of auctions that sell incomplete parts for the Flagg for very decent prices. I've seen the deck pieces go pretty cheap by themselves although some parts are fairly large...perfect for Macross dioramas. :lol:

I can try to get you some pieces if you like. Exact cost plus shipping.

Here's an example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3190125414

b4_1_b.JPG

Edited by Sephiroth