Batmobile Diecast 1:18

Exo what did you think of the Slimer that Came with the Ecto-1? I was at F&S Saturday with Nick and I saw it. It was same price as the Batmoile but the Slimer was cheesy as hell First place I saw this was toy-Fair a few months ago..

Nick try this guy when he's released

http://www.madhattersneverland.com/checkli...t/checklist.htm

I saw the Slimer figure the first time I saw the car. Though it's ugly as heck, it's closer to the actual movie slimer than the cartoon one. I could do without it. I'll just shove it in the box of extra crap I have.

Alright.... I think i'm going to relent. >EXO< or Eternal_D.... going to F&S anytime soon? Any chance you can pick me up a Batmobile? :p

Sure thing Kaiser... I think as soon as Wednesday...

Stay tune...

same bat channel...

same bat time...

I've got the BTTF2 1:18 Delorean. It wasen't made by Hot Wheels and I can't remember who did.

The detail on it is amazing. It's all stainless steel and it's wheels rotate downwards for the flying effect plus it has the Mr. Fusion unit and the flux compassitor inside. I think they made a version from every movie. I just had to have the one that could fly.

it sounds pretty sah-weet! you got a pic of it? just so i can be jealous. :p

Okay it took me a bit to figure out the digital camera but here are some pictures of the BTTF2 1:18 Delorean. It's made by a company called Sun Star.

Think I'll just play it safe and post links since the pictures are kinda big. Forgive me if I don't do this right.

Delorean and Batmobile

Delorean

Engine detail

Sorry I couldn't focus in a little more on the Mr. Fusion, but it clearly reads Mr. Fusion.

it looks pretty good to me, and the wheels actually flip down :o way cool.

i'll check the local shops otherwise i'm off to ebay. :(

thanks for the pics. :)

a little of topic but check this out. its the same guy who makes the flexidisplay stands and thought it would be sweet to get one for some of these...atleast the BM.

post-26-1083090960.jpg

Here's a better pic of the Deloreans (there's 2. Form Part 1 and Part 2. I guess they didn't want to build the train or the horses from the third part)

Part 1 has the lightning rod:

ss2711down.jpg

Part 2 has the Mr. Fusion:

NABF01box.jpg

Muahahaha... thanks >EXO< and Eternal_D for picking one up for me at F&S. THis thing is sweet!

>EXO<: you're Ecto-1 is pretty sweet too, but I think I'll stick with the darker stuff. :p

Now... if only they would make a Die-Cast Batwing from the first Batman movie

Edited by soze

>EXO<: you're Ecto-1 is pretty sweet too, but I think I'll stick with the darker stuff. :p

Now... if only they would make a Die-Cast Batwing from the first Batman movie

That's exactly what I was thinking... the Batwing...

Well if you want dark 1:18 scale vehicles, there's always the Munsters car and "the Death Machine" car from Animal House... :p

116205a.jpg

RA33263.jpg

• 2 months later...

BUMP!

Forgive me but, how big is the 1:18 scale? Is it about the same size as the Binaltech transformers ? I'm guessing its probably slightly bigger?

I own both the Part 1 and Part 2 of the 1:18 Delorean. It's made by Sunstar. Great amount of details. The only thing lacking detail is in the part 1 of the this series, the rod which channels the lighting bolt into the Delorean does not look right.

Welly released all 3 Deloreans ( part 3 has the white wall tires not the railroad wheels ) at the same time, though in 1:24 scale. Not made of stainless steel, cheaper feel to them, lack windows in the doors. But for the price it's not that bad.. more of toy then a display piece.

Had anybody bought Ecto-1 ? i read it was not 1:18 but 1:21 scale? is this right? ..

edit: dumbass spelling skills.

Edited by Caufield

What scale are Kubrick figures? I have the 1:18 Mach-1 from Speed racer and a kubrick Punisher figure in the driving seat, and he fits perfectly.

I own both the Part 1 and Part 2 of the 1:18 Delorean. It's made by Sunstar. Great amount of details. The only thing lacking detail is in the part 1 of the this series, the rod which channels the lighting bolt into the Delorean does not look right.

Welly released all 3 Deloreans ( part 3 has the white wall tires not the railroad wheels ) at the same time, though in 1:24 scale. Not made of stainless steel, cheaper feel to them, lack windows in the doors. But for the price it's not that bad.. more of toy then a display piece.

Had anybody bought Ecto-1 ? i read it was not 1:18 but 1:21 scale? is this right? ..

edit: dumbass spelling skills.

I have the Ecto1 from Ertl and it says on the box that it is 1/21 despite what most ebay sellers say on their auctions.

The Deloreans from Sunstar are also pretty good except I think the folding wheels on the hover car could've been better designed to be more solid instead of feeling like they are just dangling there.

I've been collecting diecast bots the past few years and I forgot that diecast cars are really heavy at these sizes. I was amazed at how heavy my box of 2 deloreans and Ecto1 were when they came in a few months back. A satisfying purchase indeed at less than $75....