Matrix Revolution trailer

Am I wrong or is that Joe Pantaliano (Cipher) opening his eyes, laying down, in the trailer? It's a close up and it happens during the first flashing images?

It would be interesting to see how they bring him back.

I think that's actually Bane, you know, the one that Agent Smith apparently possesses and controls in the "Real World".

-Al

It sounds identical to the "new" Oracle who replaced Gloria Foster in the Enter The Matrix video game.

Bang on! That is correct and those of us who had the mental/physical stamina to sit through the Enter The Matrix game will know why the Oracle in Revolutions will look and sound like the one from the game. B)

Join the six of us! :lol: B)

• 2 weeks later...
As long as there isn't an extended rave/orgy/love scene seqence then this one should be better than Reloaded. Actually it does look pretty cliche, I'll probably wait for the rental.

Agreed ! This sequence was reallly too long and bring nothing more than we already known. Such kind of scene "rave/orgy/love" was in Blade (the opening "blood bath" ) and it was shorter and totally kick-ass ! Hey Neo, you have some stuff to learn from Blade !

Edited by TheFrenchOne

It sounds identical to the "new" Oracle who replaced Gloria Foster in the Enter The Matrix video    .

Bang on! That is correct and those of us who had the mental/physical stamina to sit through the Enter The Matrix will know why the Oracle in Revolutions will look and sound like the one from the . B)

I was surprised and delighted to see her in Enter the Matrix.

The "new" Oracle is played by Mary Alice, who once played the den mother in A Different World (Spin off from the Cosby Show that also starred Jada Pinket-Smith).

As long as there isn't an extended rave/orgy/love scene seqence then this one should be better than Reloaded. Actually it does look pretty cliche, I'll probably wait for the rental.

Agreed ! This sequence was reallly too long and bring nothing more than we already known.

What? You already knew Neo couldn't get the job done no matter how long he tried? B)

Agreed ! This sequence was reallly too long and bring nothing more than we already known.

What? You already knew Neo couldn't get the job done no matter how long he tried? B)

:lol::lol: Okay you scored 1 point !

• 2 weeks later...

A French site just posted low quality tv spots for Revolutions, with a BUNCH new material and plot including shots of the rain battle, blind neo, what looks like one of the Final Fantasy Phantoms, and a hovercraft in a blue sky..... 5 trailers in all - "Control" "Help" "Future" "Theend" and "Power"

http://www.code-matrix.net

• 2 weeks later...

Saw it on E! Thurs. night and just saw it on the big screen a couple of hours ago before "The Rundown".

I WAS RIGHT!!!....SORTA

Just the few lines mentioned about Neo's predicament is enough to shut me up!

And what about the conversation/ultimatum between Neo and you-know who/what?