Your wish is this chicken's command

I was slightly creeped out until I figured out that the video clips were pre-recorded. It's just an AI interface that deciphers your command and links it to the corresponding clip for playback. You'll notice in between each command/clip the chicken always walks to the center of the room to "reset", but you can still tell by the slight disposition of the chicken in between clips.

If it were live, the chicken would have a hard time responding to everyone's request right away. B))

Edit in:

Ask the chicken to do some kung fu moves. :D

Edited by Jolly Rogers

I'm not sure if that's funny or just plain scary.

I told him to destoy his apartment, and he actually started chucking seat cushions off of the couch... :blink:

Y'know, on second thought, I've decided, it's just CREEPY!

Same here.... Maybe I've just played Manhunt too many times... but having him standing there and staring at me is all f---ed up. :blink:

He does do a nice moonwalk, however.

I was slightly creeped out until I figured out that the video clips were pre-recorded. It's just an AI interface that deciphers your command and links it to the corresponding clip for playback. You'll notice in between each command/clip the chicken always walks to the center of the room to "reset", but you can still tell by the slight disposition of the chicken in between clips.

If it were live, the chicken would have a hard time responding to everyone's request right away. B))

Edit in:

Ask the chicken to do some kung fu moves. :D

LoL Thanks Captain Obvious! ;)