Pinky:st

wolfx

Not sure how many people on the boards collect misc anime gashapon like i do. But if you do, you'll probably like these. I think most of them are generic clothes and accesories, but there are some anime cosplay ones, which of course i'm most interested in the Asuka and Rei ones.

And this dude already did a custom Stikfas.

OMG those are just sooo cute. I really, really want these now! And a pretty decent bargain at less than $10 for the pair.

wolfx- did you notice Rei is carrying what looks like a tiny Lillith handbag :D:D:D I think that was what sealed the deal with me more than anything. I can't tell what Auska is supposed to be holding though :unsure::unsure:

OMG those are just sooo cute.  I really, really want these now!  And a pretty decent bargain at less than $10 for the pair. 

wolfx- did you notice Rei is carrying what looks like a tiny Lillith handbag  :D  :D  :D  I think that was what sealed the deal with me more than anything.  I can't tell what Auska is supposed to be holding though  :unsure:  :unsure:

Yeap! I think its a Lillith plushie with a spear stuck through it. :lol:

I'm not sure what Asuka is holding though.

Edited by wolfx

I think it's a head skewered with a hobby knife.

I think so too. Looks like a prog knife sticking in some kind of head.

Must reisist buying these, though they are cute. I've bought enough Eva stuff this month.

Edited by Anubis

I think it's a head skewered with a hobby knife.

Oh yeah, I can see the whole prgressive knife thing. Maybe its the head of a unit 5?

Yeap! I think its a Lillith plushie with a spear stuck through it. 

I didn't even notice that, I think thats the Lance on Longinus (Sp?) Look at it a little more closely, you can see the split of the shaft right before it is "entering" the tiny Lillith figure.

Now I want hese even more than ever.

Edited by joke-machine

I didn't even notice that, I think thats the Lance on Longinus (Sp?) Look at it a little more closely, you can see the split of the shaft right before it is "entering" the tiny Lillith figure.

Now I want hese even more than ever.

I knew it was the Lance of Longinus, what else could it be? I was too lazy to type that whole thing at the time. :lol:

Ahh...from the better pictures , it would seem Asuka has a progg knife skwewered onto an EVA05 head. Hardly cute.....

You're right about that! Rei in her schollgirl outfit, CUTE!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Question : Is that firts Stikfas figure a custom job or is it sold by itself ?

I that guy made that thing out of a stikfas then _I´m impressed , I think _I have a few ideas , only problem is , how the hell did he do it ? any guides available ?

Question : Is that firts Stikfas figure a custom job or is it sold by itself ?

I that guy made that thing out of a stikfas then _I´m impressed , I think _I have a few ideas , only problem is , how the hell did he do it ? any guides available ?

A custom. I don't know about guides etc though. Sorry.