yamato sdf-1?

cahosgtx

It´s time for Yamato to make the SDF-1  

121 members have voted

1. 1. It´s time for Yamato to make the SDF-1

• Yes.
    • No.

if they make it, i will come. :lol:

i definitely would NOT buy it if the price was over $200.....no way in hell! :mellow: it doesn't make sense to pay that much, period.

in the scale they'd have to make it, they wouldn't be able to do much with it IMHO. yeah it might transform and have some articulation but what other features can build into it? some opening doors and hatches ain't gonna cut it for $200, not for me any way.

Don't forget to stock the Daedalus with functional 1/48 destroids. :ph34r:

Now, if we had a 1/1 functional Macross, I say let's look for that 10th planet that I heard about lately. :D

Btw, dibs on Max and Milia's room. ;)

Planetoid. Not planet.

Last I heard, there was still some debate whether it was a planet or planetoid... they weren't sure just how big it is.

Anyways, I voted no.

I would like yamato to finish some other stuff before starting a new project... you know, yf-19 fp... sv-1. heck, I really want a vf-5000. I would much rather see these produced than and SDF-1.

Last I heard, there was still some debate whether it was a planet or planetoid... they weren't sure just how big it is.

Anyways, I voted no.

I would like yamato to finish some other stuff before starting a new project... you know, yf-19 fp... sv-1. heck, I really want a vf-5000. I would much rather see these produced than and SDF-1.

It's unarguably smaller than Pluto last I heard.

And people are still raising a fuss occasionally about Pluto being a planetoid.

And what is a toy line without the title toy?

Anyways, I voted no.

:o Actually is not a planet or planetoid, it is the folding system from the Macross! :lol:

Anyways, I voted no.

:o Actually is not a planet or planetoid, it is the folding system from the Macross! :lol:

OF COURSE! It's so obvious, how could I miss it?