1/72 Hasegawa SV-51 Step-by-step

Jinnai

Haven't seen an E, but F's have decidedly less obvious panel lines than ABCD's. Possibly related to all the stealth features they put in. All you really see are the rivets. Might want to totally eliminate the seam if it's easier--I mean they're nigh-invisible at arm's length at 1:1 scale. The only ones at all visible are the ones right on top of the spine, and the undersides of the wings.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Jinnai .

I hope you can finish your sv-51 very soon .

I have a great interest in see it finished .

It was in this topic that I got my idea to do the gerwalk version . I was just waiting Hase to release the ivanov version .

My gerwalk is now ready to paint . Thanks for the idea .

Get well soon , and keep modeling

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Holy... just look at the size difference of the vf-0 and vf-1. 

Indeed, I was like, are you sure that's 1/72? I wonder if UN Spacy would have made the VF-1S bigger when they finally encountered the Zentradi forces. A VF-O would be about 1 1/2 times taller than a Zen-trooper, so I'd take it. Also, I'm taking it that an F-14 is longer in length than your VF-1A?

But then again I doubt that Earth was expecting these visitors.

Holy... just look at the size difference of the vf-0 and vf-1. 

Indeed, I was like, are you sure that's 1/72? I wonder if UN Spacy would have made the VF-1S bigger when they finally encountered the Zentradi forces. A VF-O would be about 1 1/2 times taller than a Zen-trooper, so I'd take it. Also, I'm taking it that an F-14 is longer in length than your VF-1A?

But then again I doubt that Earth was expecting these visitors.

337052[/snapback]

Since the VF-0 series was a proof-of-concept series, refinement would naturely mean removal of excessive materials and technology's. They were still adapting the A.S.S. technology and adapting to it. It's like comparing VHS to DVD.