star wars question

tank

Yes...and no. There's a mini ("micro") -series called "Clone Wars" which is a part of the expanded universe, but might also be canon depending on Lucas' whim.

EDIT IN: Damn you, Jolly Rogers! Damn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..... :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Edited by Pat Payne

What about The Ewoks and Droid cartoons.

Also the two Endor mini-serieses. (kinda bugged me that they had horses, when the movies tried so hard to have no earth-based animals in it, except humans <_< )

There were also the Droids and Ewoks cartoons that aired during the 80s. I liked Droids and Ewoks was entertaining. Ender mini-series? All I know of it is the two movies that took place on Endor(Ewok Adventure and Return to Endor I think the titles were). Now lastly is the micro-series Clone Wars.

Edited by Effect

The Mara Jade character appeared in some Star Wars games. She might have done voice or even cosplayed as the character if they shot live action footage for the games.

And don't forget the old Decipher CCG. Knowing Lucasfilm, it was probably the same actress.

setting the record clear on star wars tv stuff.

two ewoks movies

caravan of courage

battle for endor

both are about a family that gets stranded on endor and have adventures. (note most of the family gets wiped out in the second movie.)

3 star wars cartoons

droids

ewoks

and the new clone wars mini episodes

one animated tv movie

Droids: the great heap (esentially a pilot for the cartoon.)

EDIT: like most people I forgot(or am trying to forget) the holiday special.

Edited by renegadeleader1

:p Silly fan boys, you forgot the Donny and Marie Star Wars Parody. Ironic watching the Osmonds play characters who turn out to be brother and sister.

The Osmonds dressed as Luke and Leia singing.

Dancing stormtroopers

My eyes! MY EYES!!!

B))

Oh...My...Dear...Lord...No. That is so #@$%ing wrong on so many levels. I'd almost say that's fractionally worse than the Holiday Special, because there, at least, they were able to put a gun to Harrison Ford's head and have him do his only IIRC TV appearance.

Paul Lynde (For those unfamiliar with the name, he was the uncle on Bewitched) as an Imperial Officer?!?

Red Foxx as Obi-Wan Kenobi?!?!?

Kris Kristoferson as Han Solo ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

DANCING STORMTROOPERS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It's official. Jar-Jar is NOT the worst thing in the SW universe. By a long shot.

Edited by Pat Payne