本当はテレビでもOVAでもいいから長期でやってほしいんだけどね。残念。

キャプチャではなく展示のテレビをデジカメで。

原作には無い話でアストレイ赤はフライトユニットを装備での戦闘。

相手は重爆撃機(ドダイYSやセッターに似たやつ)に乗ったジン。

これをガーベラストレートで斬る!っと。

BGMはSEED MSVと同じTMRの「Zips」。スピード感があってカッコいいです。

5分程度の映像だがロウの珍しいもの好きな性格やジャンク屋クルーの映像など

かなり濃い内容になっています。マジでテレビで見たかった・・・

YES... Finally something good from Bandai and Sunrise.

Red Frame/Blue Frame/Gold Frame Gundam Astry looks way better than Gundams from SEED.

And this...

2004032801.jpg

Edited by ogami

all i can say...about damn time...when i first saw the previews for gundam seed the astray was the gundam i wanted to see fight but never did...instead there were these cannon fodder (GM) astrays :angry: pissed me off! but at least now we're gonna see the REAL astrays in action!

all i can say...about damn time...when i first saw the previews for gundam seed the astray was the gundam i wanted to see fight but never did...instead there were these cannon fodder (GM) astrays :angry: pissed me off! but at least now we're gonna see the REAL astrays in action!

Those are M1 which is the mass production type Red Frame but they are lack of a good OS and good pilots....

Can't seem to find the quoted text in the provided link.

Are you sure this isn't from the 5-minute promo video distributed to retail stores to promote the SEED MSV kits? I thought Sunrise canned their plans to make SEED 2.

oops... wrong site.

I know that the clip is shown @ 東京国際アニメフェア2004

(http://www.taf.metro.tokyo.jp/index.html)

and SEED MSV 5-minute promo video is not animation.

(I have the April copy of Denkei Hobby which shows the clip is done in a CG + 3D model format.)

Nope, the above screenshots are indeed from the Seed-MSV commercial.

There isn't going to be an animated Astray series, Sunrise is presently working on the Zeta compilation.

Gunota has old info as well, but it's still relevant, as I was talking to RGZ last night

aeug.blogspot.com

Downloaded the After-Phase last night. It's subbed now by Haro^2.

The new 5 minute Phase-After is with Kira, Lacus, Athrun, and Cagalli. It's a few months I guess after the war, the peace treaty is still being drafted. Apparently one of the hot topics is how much defensive weaponry each side would be allowed. Kira's sitting outside on the porch at Markio's (the blind guy) house and Lacus is inside making dinner with all the kids running around or helping. Athrun and Cagalli arrive and join them for dinner where they talk for a bit. Kira goes over to the beach to look at the night sky, and Athrun comes and talks to him, Kira is being very contemplative. Looks more unsure about what he should do now, like everyone else in a way. Then Lacus sings her song to the kids in the house and while she does that it shows what everyone else is doing as they go back to their lives. You see Murrue having tea by herself in her house, thinking of Mu in front of her, Milly looking sad sitting at the foot of her bed looking at a picture of her and Tolle, Sai working on his computer the camera pans through the pictures on his wall, Him and his friends on Heliopolis, all of them in their uniforms on archangel, and a couple pics of him and Fllay. They show Kisaka (the orb guy) talking to Bartfelt on what looks like a bridge, or just a busy office, when the red jacket scientist girl comes and hands them something. Earlier they show Yzak walking in a PLANT council member outfit, with Dearka and some other Zaft guy right next to him.

A nice little somber piece, everyone trying to adjust how best they can. Also fitting since it was a few months since the show ended, and you remember everythign that occurred.

Not bad, I would really like to see a sequel series with this cast.

Edited by Anubis

I'm pretty much sick and tired of Gundam. I've been burnt out on it for a long, long time. The last Gundam anime I really enjoyed was 08MST. I did try to get into SEED, honestly I did, but it just didn't work for me.

However, I have to say that IMO the Astray designs are the nicest MS design to appear in a long time. I'd definitely be willing to give an Astray anime a try.

Heck, I'm even considering buying the red and blue Astray MSiA toys, which are due out in May and I swore off buying MSiA toys a year or more ago.

Still hoping one day for a high quality Gunadam Sentinel OVA tho!

Graham

Just so no one gets their hopes up; the show in question is also a 5 minute short, just like the SEED prologue thingy that just came out with the DVDs.

Nothing to see here, nothing to be excited about. That animation quality looks TERRIBLE. And where's my Blue Frame Astray?

Moving along...

Still hoping one day for a high quality Gunadam Sentinel OVA tho!

same here, sigh.... :(

Here too. Would be pretty cool. Maybe they're waiting for a time when their animation becomes top notch.

Scuse my ignorance, but what does MSV stand for and what is it? I posters of it everywhere. SEED Spinoff or something? I wanna get the 1/100 Red Frame when it comes out.

In a nutshell, MSV are designs based on existing designs from a popular show that's been wrapped, cooked up to milk fans for all their worth. They are supposed to exist in the show, although you never see them or hear about them until a later production that pays lip service references to them, if ever.

The original MSVs were based on fan-created custom models which were integrated back to the One Year War with complete backstories with characters from the show and newly created characters. Bandai didn't make any official MSV kits for later Gundam productions other than F91, even though designs have been drawn by mecha designers here and there for Zeta, CCA, etc. until SEED.