Got my Trading figures

Nightbat

And then later that night, Minmay gives a special *private* show for Hikaru's eyes only................

I think those guys were smart when they decided to put those panties on Minmay. Imagine if they got lazy and didn't paint those things on. :blink:

heh...you should try to make it to Wonder festival or the World Hobby Expo. Some of the smaller gashapon dealers tend to remove the clothes and add the details.... :blink::o ...I will leave the rest to your imagination. I am sure that the new and improved Macross girls will make thier appearance in the up-coming Hobby Shows.....(not that I look at those types of things..... ;) )

Rob MN

I really want to buy those figures it's just too bad I can't find any of them here in the philippines :(

Pare! What stores have you been checking? Sa Filbars? Sa Comic Zone? Are you going to the shops in Mega Mall? The only places I saw Yamato and Bandai merchandise was a shop in Greenhills. Later mga kababayans! :lol: