yamato pushing back GBP release date?

usagiz

I just got an email from Joel at BBTS, and he said the following: "Hi - just a quick note to let you know Yamato has pushed the release date back on these items until likely May." Does anyone have any news on what is going on, and the release date? The one thing I am waiting for Yamato to make, and they are making me wait longer?!? :angry: Thanks!

they're probably readjusting prices higher so they can gouge us some more...you know since it's like the only one in the market and we all HAVE to have our macross fix no matter what the price. :p

but seriously, I think it was just pushed back to April...reason? dunno, just cuz I guess.

I just got an email from Joel at BBTS, and he said the following: "Hi - just a quick note to let you know Yamato has pushed the release date back on these items until likely May." Does anyone have any news on what is going on, and the release date? The one thing I am waiting for Yamato to make, and they are making me wait longer?!? :angry: Thanks!

Yes. It has been pushed back a few months. Don't worry, this sort of thing happens so just be patient. I'm sure they pushed it back for a good reason.

I for one would rather have a toy without QC problems than wait a few extra months... y'know?

As for the release date, listen to Joel, he knows as much as anyone else. The current scheduled release date is May.

Eh, I thought it's been known for ages that the release date was pushed back. No big mystery, just Yamato were a little over-ambitious when they gave out the original release date. Getting the tooling made and the bugs ironed out takes time you know.

Graham

their tryin' to figure out what's the biggest size box that they could possablly use for this armour.

They figure, "if this accessory comes in a box the size of a super 1:48, then we can charge $180!! ooooooooor maybe we could put it in a box twice as big and charge close to $400. OR, on the basis that you could put this armor on the valk of your choice... since theirs like 9 1:60 scale valks out, they could charge $600... oh the possibilities are ENDLE$$ :lol:

Edited by DrClay

:lol: Some of you guys are harsh. Funny but harsh. Bigger box indeed...

I can't wait. I'm thinking of getting one or two CF VF-1A's... 1/60 forever baby!

Maybe they should do what Toynami does...

Put all their heart 'n soul into the bookcase-type package, then just throw the the toy in there without any quality control whatsoever. Oh yeah, forgot... they can have a toy part light; or they can just make the box light up. :)

Edited by fifbeat