Final Fantasy Concert in LA

Final Fantasy concert tickets on sale Friday

Following last month's news that the first ever North American Final Fantasy orchestral concert would be held in Los Angeles on May 10, Square Enix has today announced that tickets for the event will go on sale tomorrow, March 5. The two-hour performance will feature music from the Final Fantasy series of role-playing games, and it will be performed by the Los Angeles Philharmonic and the Los Angeles Master Chorale. Tickets for the concert start at $40 apiece and can be purchased via Ticketmaster by calling their ticket hotline at (323) 850-2000, or tickets can be purchased in person at the Walt Disney Concert Hall.

source

seems pretty cool, anybody going?

It would be awesome to go to that. It's too bad I am stuck in Washington. And being broke doesn't help...

My sentiments exactly.

Vostok 7

i would love to go seeong How I live in the area....But I'am just to poor to afford it right now.....Dammit... :(

They're probably doing the Final Fantasy Symphonic suite (the first two movements of which pretty much suck ass, but the last five more than make up for it!)

I have this on CD, those of you in the LA area are in for a treat... wish *I* were gonna be there. Jeff Reynolds is their Bass trombonist (I play Bass Trombone) and he r0x0rs.

Edited by Skull Leader