dekarangerrobo.jpg

Dude, I must have this DX Dekaranger Robo, but it's too freakin' expensive (Y6.800). Should I pool in some cash for it now, or wait until Bandai ships it next year as a Power Rangers Megazord?

The new DX is pretty cool imho. I hated the dino zords of last year, but I really like the design of the Deka. Unfortunately, no diecast. My mini-review and pics are here:

DX Dekaranger Robo mini-review

I was reading in another Sentai forum about Deka Yellow posing in a Skin Mag not exactly Hentai but topless or something... damend if I cant remember where I saw that though it was yesterday

It's just an idol book. She teases a topless pose on some pics, but that's just about it.

Here are some sample pics of Ayumi Kinoshita:

Dekayellow_is_an_AV_Idol.jpg

That was the One Area thanks Man...

Wow after reading that review on Dekarobo I kinda regret me and my brother getting rid of our Diecast Bandai Toys when we were growing upo I had a Go-Lion Die Cast (Voltron) My Granpa got for me from Hong Kong

I had him (see Pic) but in a Godikin box and the afreo mentioned Voltron....

post-26-1083137559_thumb.jpg

dekarangerrobo.jpg

Dude, I must have this DX Dekaranger Robo, but it's too freakin' expensive (Y6.800). Should I pool in some cash for it now, or wait until Bandai ships it next year as a Power Rangers Megazord?

The new DX is pretty cool imho. I hated the dino zords of last year, but I really like the design of the Deka. Unfortunately, no diecast. My mini-review and pics are here:

DX Dekaranger Robo mini-review

No Diecast? Which means if the US toy safety commitee allows Bandai to add in the lights, this might be of the same quality. I can't see why not because as I mention earlier, Hasbro's version of Megatron from Transformers: Energon has lights and sounds while Takara's version does not.

Stealth, does the robo have the gun that was stored on the right leg? And if it does, can you store it there? I thought that was a nifty design :)

and by the time Dekaranger comes out in the US it will only be a year old you still might be able to buy the Jap version for cheap.....

Example is it hard to get Abaranger stuff a year later?

It's hard for me to find the Main robot in Abaranger without resorting to Ebay.

However, I can still get the main robot from Hurricanger/PR Ninja Storm

Is that the Sentai Version or the PR version?? you can get

I saw the War Elephant from Hurricanranger on sale in LA it was a huge heavy bitch deffinately Diecast in that puppy and was never sold in the States.....

Does any one know of a good Sentai Message Board.. I was just wondering where do the Team Up moivies Fit in durning the Series run.... Like Abaranger vs Hurccianeger was that after the 50 something ep run for Abaranger??

And did every PR Season have a team up? I know some did but wasnt sure about Wildforce and Ninjastorm (Hurrciangervs Gaoranger)

Is that the Sentai Version or the PR version?? you can get

I saw the War Elephant from Hurricanranger on sale in LA it was a huge heavy bitch deffinately Diecast in that puppy and was never sold in the States.....

Actually, both the Hurricanger and the Ninja Storm version.

As for teamups, I KNOW Wild Force had one with Time Force (Gao Ranger vs. Time Ranger). And of course, there was Forever Red (PR equivalent of Gao Ranger vs. Super Sental with just about every Red Ranger from the then 10 years of Power Ranger shows). There was no Ninja Storm/Wild Force team up. Prolly cause NS was filmed in New Zealand and Wild Force was filmed in the US. Not to mention, Production companies were changing hands between the shows. I heard there was a Dino Thunder/ Ninja Storm team up since it's still being filmed in NZ, and the same production companies are available.

I believe that the Sentai teamups are just one shots added for fun.

Does any one know of a good Sentai Message Board..

www.japanhero.com

I was just wondering where do the Team Up moivies Fit in durning the Series run.... Like Abaranger vs Hurccianeger was that after the 50 something ep run for Abaranger??

Team up movies don't fit into any series. Their not suppose to. If they fit anywhere, it is usually before the last set of episodes of the current series. For example, Abarekiller is still running the Evorian in Abaranger vs Hurricanger. Since, at the end of Abaranger, Abarekiller joins up with the team, obviously, it is before the end if you must place it anywhere.

And did every PR Season have a team up? I know some did but wasnt sure about Wildforce and Ninjastorm (Hurrciangervs Gaoranger)

No.

Only the following had team-ups, although I don't remember if any used any sentai footage :

Zeo (Ohranger vs. Kakuranger)

Lost Galaxy (Megaranger vs. Gingaman)

Lightspeed Rescue (GoGoV vs. Gingaman)

Time Force (Timeranger vs. GoGoV)

Wild Force (Gaoranger vs. Timeranger)

Ninja Storm didn't have one as JRock said. Village Roadshow in NZ took over production of PR so they would have to fly the cast of Wild Force down to NZ to film. That would have been expensive.

YOu guys are all the Bomb Digity thanks all...

It will be intresting to see who they use for Villians next year in The US version of Deka Ranger... Cause there isnt a central Villian yet... As far as Dino Thunder Goes... They only used Zeltrax(I dont know the Japanese Name) the Girl in the Black Armor who was made a Guy in the PR version..... He is the Only Sentai Villian used the rest was US created

• 2 weeks later...

SPOILER ALERT!!! Do not read further unless you've reached episode 4.

Episode 4: Cyber Dive 「サイバー・ダイブ」

After failing to rescue Princess Erika, Houji feels severely depressed and loses confidence on himself. Using some cheap sympathy, Ban convinces Houji to continue fighting as they're both zapped into cyberspace, where Erika is being held captive. Our heroes once again prevail when Houji deletes the criminal Kevakier with his D-Sniper and Dekaranger Robo destroys the Heavy Industrial Mecha Devil Capture II.

Next time on Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger

Episode 5: Buddy Murphy 「バディ・マーフィー」 - Umeko-chan has problems with a new K-9 partner.

Edited by areaseven

I know this is a Dekaranger Page but I didnt want to Post a new thread JUST for Kamen Rider...

After hearing about 555 from Areaseven.... I did some research...

Is this a Abaranger/555 Team up?? Intresting if true

No. The poster was for two separate movies: Kamen Rider 555: Paradise Lost and Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger Deluxe, which played back-to-back in theaters last year.

This September, the Kamen Rider Blade and Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger movies will premiere in Japanese theaters.

img.jpg

candytoy.gif

Dekaranger Robo ( デカレンジャーロボ )

Bandai, 2004

Imported by T-West, Inc., Carson, CA

Contents

- Box 1: Patrol Striker

- Box 2: Patrol Gyrer & Patrol Armor

- Box 3: Patrol Trailer & Patrol Signer

- Lemon-flavored candy in each box

The DX Dekaranger Robo is a thing of beauty, but let's face it - it's too freaking expensive right now. For fans of Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger looking for a much cheaper alternative, look no further than this three-box set by Bandai's candy division. And at US$4.29 per box, it's a steal.

If you have experience in assembling Gundam model kits, this set is a no-brainer. You basically open the box through the perforated lines to unwrap the instructions printed behind. Assemble all parts, apply stickers and you're good to go (unless you want to paint the thing as well). And in the usual candy toy tradition, each box comes with a chewable candy pill as a reward for finishing this little project.

Now to talk about the toy itself:

toyboxback.jpg

Each Dekamachine has a gimmick feature as seen in the TV series: Patrol Striker has manipulator arms located inside the quarter panels and its rear wheels can mount either the Judgment Sword or Gyrer Wappers (handcuffs). Patrol Gyrer's rotors are adjustable and store the Gyrer Wappers when not used. Patrol Trailer has a compartment that stores the Signal Cannon and blade portion of the Judgment Sword. Patrol Armor has floodlights that double as the Judgment Sword's hilt. Patrol Signer has the sign board that swivels to any position and displays either the SPD badge or a red X.

Combine all five Dekamachines to form Dekaranger Robo, which has over 15 points of articulation. Despite lacking the DX toy's detail and lighting effects, this robot is capable of doing a lot of standing poses that its bigger brother can't do. Of course, the ball joints on the hips may be a bit loose, but there's nothing a thin coat of nail polish can't do on a situation like this.

Overall, the candy toy Dekaranger Robo is loads of fun, yet light on the wallet. The boxed sets are available at most Japanese supermarkets in the U.S.

Detail: B+

Features: A-

Articulation: B+

candytoy.gif

Dekaranger Robo ( デカレンジャーロボ )

Bandai, 2004

Imported by T-West, Inc., Carson, CA

Contents

- Box 1: Patrol Striker

- Box 2: Patrol Gyrer & Patrol Armor

- Box 3: Patrol Trailer & Patrol Signer

- Lemon-flavored candy in each box

The DX Dekaranger Robo is a thing of beauty, but let's face it - it's too freaking expensive right now. For fans of Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger looking for a much cheaper alternative, look no further than this three-box set by Bandai's candy division. And at US$4.29 per box, it's a steal.

If you have experience in assembling Gundam model kits, this set is a no-brainer. You basically open the box through the perforated lines to unwrap the instructions printed behind. Assemble all parts, apply stickers and you're good to go (unless you want to paint the thing as well). And in the usual candy toy tradition, each box comes with a chewable candy pill as a reward for finishing this little project.

Now to talk about the toy itself:

toyboxback.jpg

Each Dekamachine has a gimmick feature as seen in the TV series: Patrol Striker has manipulator arms located inside the quarter panels and its rear wheels can mount either the Judgment Sword or Gyrer Wappers (handcuffs). Patrol Gyrer's rotors are adjustable and store the Gyrer Wappers when not used. Patrol Trailer has a compartment that stores the Signal Cannon and blade portion of the Judgment Sword. Patrol Armor has floodlights that double as the Judgment Sword's hilt. Patrol Signer has the sign board that swivels to any position and displays either the SPD badge or a red X.

Combine all five Dekamachines to form Dekaranger Robo, which has over 15 points of articulation. Despite lacking the DX toy's detail and lighting effects, this robot is capable of doing a lot of standing poses that its bigger brother can't do. Of course, the ball joints on the hips may be a bit loose, but there's nothing a thin coat of nail polish can't do on a situation like this.

Overall, the candy toy Dekaranger Robo is loads of fun, yet light on the wallet. The boxed sets are available at most Japanese supermarkets in the U.S.

Detail: B+

Features: A-

Articulation: B+

ooooh... tasty and yet fun to play with... c'mon pink and yellow. :p

Edited by Dangaioh

SPOILER ALERT!!! Do not read further unless you've reached episode 5.

Episode 5: Buddy Murphy 「バディ・マーフィー」

To make a long story short, we're introduced to the show's new mascot Murphy K-9, who has a nasty habit of raising one hind leg and releasing coolant on anyone. He's also the Sentai main weapon, as he transforms into the D-Bazooka.

And the whole scene where Umeko-chan misplaces her SP License is hilarious. :lol:

Next time on Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger

Episode 6: Green Mystery 「グリーン・ミステリー」 - Why did Sen decide to become a Dekaranger?

Edited by areaseven

Toei's official website has released photos of a new SPD mecha more powerful than Dekaranger Robo. Presenting: Dekabase Robo.

dek16-hyg1.jpg

dek16-hyg2.jpg

dek16-hyg3.jpg

Dekabase Robo will make its debut on episode 16: "Giant Destroyer 「ジャイアント・デストロイヤー」" this Sunday on TV Asahi.