I found a site linked to TVNihon....(Who are bastards for baning me from their Chat room AND Forum board) :angry:

Any how there is a New Ranger in the Mix and it ISNT Dekamaster...

your thoughts??

It's DekaBreak.

http://www.japanhero.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4373

http://www.japanhero.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4368

Sorry for this set of unrelated news but I feel this is important.

June 13, on the ABC Family channel in the US, there will be a "Made in Japan" marathon. "What does this got to do with Sentai?" Lemme finish.

There will be airing a new episode of Power Rangers: Dino Thunder when they "discover Japanese versions of themselves.". That's right. The US Dino Thunder Rangers may meet up with the original JP Abarangers. It's interesting to say the least. DinoSite has the commercial in the "Promos" section.

Edited by JRock

They will be airing a new episode of Power Rangers: Dino Thunder when they "discover Japanese versions of themselves.". That's right. The US Dino Thunder Rangers may meet up with the original JP Abarangers. It's interesting to say the least. DinoSite has the commercial in the "Promos" section.

Okay, so they decided to splice in some footage of the Japanese actors. I seriously doubt that both the American and Japanese actors will interact with each other.

Any one here know how long it takes TV Nihon to create torrents for Eps?

When they want to. The kids running the group are not happy people. :) You ask for any BTs, they will boot you and call you a girly man (okay the last one was just for fun). If ya want it, you wait or go to IRC, shut up, and leech from the fserves.

http://www.sunflower.com/~aldalin/tvn/rules.html

Well acorind to The TV Nihon Web Page there is an Announcement about the End..

But you have to go to the IRC Server to take a look.. seing as how Im baned can any one else shed light on this?

NM False Alarm.. they were talking about the end of Kamen Rider 555 as a Sub :D

Edited by Otaku-Smeghead

Any one here know how long it takes TV Nihon to create torrents for Eps?

When they want to. The kids running the group are not happy people. :) You ask for any BTs, they will boot you and call you a girly man (okay the last one was just for fun). If ya want it, you wait or go to IRC, shut up, and leech from the fserves.

http://www.sunflower.com/~aldalin/tvn/rules.html

Okay. I thought I was the only one who thought they were insensitive penises. And geez! Mention the word "Power Rangers" And they go to war on you (And you think the so called "Lying Macross Purists" were tough to deal with!). They kicked me out cause I used red text when I was chatting in their room. All I asked was what year Zyuranger came out. I like their work. But that doesn't mean I should like them.

SPOILER ALERT!!! Do not read further unless you've reached episode 7.

Episode 6: Green Mystery 「グリーン・ミステリー」

Not much happens on this episode other than the following:

- For the first time ever, an alien escapes deletion while being judged. This is also the first time judgment is held via Dekaranger Robo.

- We find out that Sen likes to sleep a lot and can't think unless he does a handstand.

Episode 7: Silent Telepathy 「サイレント・テレパシー」

The series begins to have a darker feel here, as we slowly learn more about Jasmine-chan. Unfortunately, this episode ends in a cliffhanger as Ban and Jasmine-chan are being shot at by Igaroid, the latest Droid creation by Agent Aburela.

Next time on Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger

Episode 8: Rainbow Vision 「レインボー・ビジョン」 - Will Jasmine-chan finally save the day?

Edited by areaseven

So How big is a Typical Zord compared to Deka Base Robo??? Like 10 stories vs 30?? how does this work..

Also for any one that Cares Power Rangers SPD (Yes it happaning) will Film for 8 months starting in September Acording to the Cast Dino Thunder has Finished filming.. I hope they do a team up with Ninja Storm

So How big is a Typical Zord compared to Deka Base Robo??? Like 10 stories vs 30?? how does this work..

Each series is governed by its own set of rules. So there is no "typical" size among the mecha.

Good News: HobbyLink Japan has replenished most of their stock on Dekaranger toys, including the DX Dekaranger Robo.

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist.cgi?Ser...ka+Ranger&Dis=2

Bad News: DX Dekabase Robo and Murphy K-9 D-Bazooka are backordered.

However, you can get Dekabase Robo on eBay from a Hong Kong seller for $109.99. Beware, though - as shipping to the U.S. is $55.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5901763891

Thanks to StealthLurker for the heads-up on the auction link above.

Also for any one that Cares Power Rangers SPD (Yes it happaning) will Film for 8 months starting in September Acording to the Cast Dino Thunder has Finished filming.. I hope they do  a team up with Ninja Storm

What does SPD stand for ? To me they might as well just redubb it "power rangers : Lightspeed rescue 2" (Rescue themed mechs) out of the recent nostaligia with Tommy returning to the pr cast

Edited by Prowlus

splicense01.jpgmurphy01.jpg

Choubusou Dekaranger ( 超武装デカレンジャー )

Bandai, 2004

Imported by T-West, Inc., Carson, CA

SP License ( SPライセンス ) Contents

- SP License

- Sticker Sheet

- Lemon-flavored candy

D-Bazooka ( ディーバズーカ ) Contents

- Murphy K-9

- Missiles (x4)

- Sticker Sheet

- Lemon flavored candy

Bandai dishes out more fun with Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger with their Choubusou (Super Armament) candy toy series. This lineup consists of the SP License, D-Buckle and D-Bazooka. Due to a lack of interest, this review will not cover the D-Buckle.

First off, let's talk about the SP License. Out of the box, it's already 95% assembled; you simply attach the cover and place the stickers where they belong.

splicense02.jpg

Other Images

SP License (Closed)

SP License (Change Mode)

SP License (Phone Mode)

SP License (Judgment Mode)

For those unfamiliar with the series, the SP License is mandatory equipment for a Dekaranger. It has three major uses:

1. Cell Phone

2. Transformation Device - Using a signal from Dekabase, the SP License transmits the synthetic metal that forms the Dekaranger's mask and outfit.

3. Judgment - The Dekaranger uses the SP License to rule a verdict on an Alienizer on the spot.

Measuring at 2.1" x 3.25" x 1", this SP License is a child-sized replica of the one used in the series. The gray button on the top opens the license while the side lever lets you select between modes. Change Mode displays the SPD badge and Deka Red's personal data. Phone Mode has diagrams of a numeric keypad and a monitor. Judgment Mode displays a big red X.

In addition, there is a button on the back that emits two different siren sounds when the license is in an open or closed position.

The license is almost as detailed as its DX toy counterpart, except that the stickers have a lot of Engrish on them. Otherwise, if you can't get your hands on the DX toy, this candy toy version is a close alternative.

Detail: B+

Features: A

Articulation: N/A

Next up is the attack dog Murphy K-9, who transforms into the Dekaranger's main weapon D-Bazooka.

murphy02.jpg

Much like the SP License, the D-Bazooka is pre-assembled; just attach the legs and place the stickers. Murphy has 10 points of articulation. Unfortunately, due to the limited articulation, you can't really have him do his infamous "coolant release" pose. Transforming him into Bazooka mode takes only five seconds as you simply fold the hind legs, turn the rear torso around and open the missile launchers from behind the front legs. The spring-loaded launchers shoot missiles within a distance of at least three feet. Unfortunately, the package does not come with the Key Bone as seen in the series.

Murphy's tail acts as the gun handle and trigger. Above the handle is a monitor that displays a picture of an Anaroid being targeted. Pulling the trigger changes the screen to a picture of the Anaroid being shot down.

Of course, since it's a $4.29 candy toy, it's just not as detailed or as nifty as its DX toy counterpart. But then again, since it's the same price as the SP License, it should have more bells and whistles than what it has. The D-Bazooka isn't a bad toy; it just could've been done better.

Detail: B-

Features: B-

Articulation: C-

Deka Rockband

Hah! Those pics don't give justice to the actual ending sequence:

"Girls in Trouble! Dekaranger" by Jasmine & Umeko with Dekaren Boys (Requires WinRAR to open)

Password: spd2004

Thanks to cocoon at the Japan Hero Forums

Thanks!

It is nice! :D

PS

thanks for introduce me to Japan hero forums.

I still cannot find Dekaranger EP 16... :(

however, I got Blade 19 :lol:

Deka Rockband

"Girls in Trouble! Dekaranger" by Jasmine & Umeko with Dekaren Boys (Requires WinRAR to open)

Dude do you have a hot link for that ?? I cant seem to DL it or is it that Fact that Im doing it at 1 in the morning '?

Edited by Otaku-Smeghead

Deka Rockband

very cute just hope it doesn't carry onto the show when its americanized (ranger rock bands) i'm still recovering from ninja storm rangers going "dude" every 3 seconds

• 2 weeks later...

dxdekarangerrobo.gif

DX Dekaranger Robo ( DXデカレンジャーロボ )

Bandai, 2004

Made in Thailand

AAA Batteries (x2) not included

Contents

- Patrol Striker

- Patrol Gyrer

- Patrol Trailer

- Patrol Armor

- Patrol Signer

- Gyro Wapper (2-piece)

- Signal Cannon

- Judgment Sword (2-piece)

- Instruction Manual

- Foil Sticker Sheet - SPD Badges

- Patrol Signer Display Sign Card (x6)

Today, while shopping at Anime Jungle at Little Tokyo, I bought this DX Dekaranger Robo for $85. Not as cheap as HLJ, but still less expensive than most other shops.

If you've read StealthLurker's review, then you're familiar with the quality of the toy. However, this review covers the major features of the Dekaranger Robo - including the lights and sounds.

drrobo01.jpg

Each DekaMachine has its unique features. Patrol Striker has two manipulators (Striker Arms) stored under the quarter panels. The Gyro Wappers (handcuffs) or the Judgment Sword can also be mounted on the rear wheels. In addition, Patrol Striker houses two AAA batteries that power the light and sound features.

Patrol Gyrer's wings house the Gyro Vulcans and Gyro Wappers when not in use. A tow hook under the fuselage can be deployed or closed.

Patrol Trailer stores the Signal Cannon and the blade portion of the Judgment Sword. The Signal Cannon can also be mounted in a firing position.

Patrol Armor has floodlights that double as the handle of the Judgment Sword. Patrol Signer can display different sign cards: SPD Badge, Do Not Enter, SPD Route Only, Attack, and Capture. When combined to Robot Mode, Patrol Signer can display a big red X as part of its Judgment mode.

drrobo15.jpg

Transforming the DekaMachines is a cinch; it will take you at least 15 seconds to combine them to form Dekaranger Robo. Many photos portray the DX Dekaranger Robo as huge, but once all five DekaMachines are combined, the robot stands at 9" tall. Flip a switch on the underside of Patrol Striker and it will let out a chirp, indicating that the light and sound features are working. Attaching the limbs on Patrol Striker will trigger the electronic sounds of metal parts joining together. Press the panel on the front labeled 1, and the LED lights on the chest and legs will blink while a clashing sound will play. Afterwards, the leg LEDs will flash up and down, the chest LEDs will dance in circles, and the familiar police siren will blare out.

drrobo16.jpg

While it looks very close to its live-action counterpart, DX Dekaranger Robo suffers from the same syndrome faced by every other Sentai robot: lack of articulation. It's at most a brick, with only the arms swinging forward and back. And unfortunately, the head has absolutely no movement.

Despite the imperfections, the DX Dekaranger Robo is an excellent display piece. If you're a Sentai freak, or if you just got hooked on Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, you owe it to yourself to pick this toy up.

Detail: A

Features: A-

Articulation: C

Value: B+

Special thanks to Anime Jungle

• 2 weeks later...

SPOILER ALERT!!! Do not read further unless you've reached episode 10.

Episode 8: Rainbow Vision 「レインボー・ビジョン」

A rather touching episode focusing on Jasmine-chan's past. And there's apparently more sentai action here than in the past episodes.

Episode 9: Stakeout Trouble 「ステイクアウト・トラブル」

A ruthless criminal named Shake has escaped from an intergalactic prison and arrives on Earth. The Dekarangers do a stakeout on Shake's ex-girlfriend Maira. Unfortunately, Ban falls in love with Maira, further complicating the situation. Ban blows his cover and transforms into Deka Red to save Maira from an explosion, but ends up with a slap on the face.

Episode 10: Trust Me 「トラスト・ミー」

Ban tries to make amends for the stakeout gone wrong, but is pulled out of the assignment. Despite all this, he has a showdown with Shake. In the end, Shake is eliminated and Earth is safe once again. Oh, and Ban gets dumped in the process.

Next time on Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger

Episode 11: Pride Sniper 「プライド・スナイパー」 - Houji's old friend shows up, but something's not right about his arrival.

Edited by areaseven