SUPER ORSTRICH (from scratch)

ARAFAT209

pics of parts I no longer needed [i got originals for my recast armors] that I sold to arafat a while back.

He paid promptly and the transaction was smooth.

:wub: Ooh, that is beautiful! Great job so far. Keep us updated on your WIP. I really wish I had even half of your skills! :)

Melissa

WoW ! :blink: Outstanding ! :blink:

Congrats it is really impressive

ScribesNose2.jpg

the engravings on the nosecone are really well made.

I didn't mean to hijack the thread. Really! :unsure:

I am thinking of starting fresh on that project. I kind of already have a thread going in that regards. It's the "Brother can you spare a mesh?" thread.

I will be cutting material with a CNC for the forms this time.

I guess I was too slow in finger pointing this time. :(

I didn't mean to hijack the thread. Really! :unsure:

I am thinking of starting fresh on that project. I kind of already have a thread going in that regards. It's the "Brother can you spare a mesh?" thread.

I will be cutting material with a CNC for the forms this time.

I guess I was too slow in finger pointing this time. :(

Dont worry theres no hijacking as this thread was dead allraidy :lol:

Anyways did you do allraidy something on the new one or are you

still bussy with the drawings?

Is that the legendary (and elusive) 1/32 VF-1 model I see? I think it deserves its own thread, don't you guys?

I would use the term "mythical" myself. :p

LOL! But unlike other "mythical" creatures like fruity Unicorns, we actually want to see the 1/32 VF-1. :p

So chop chop! Make with the new thread! Or at least repost some of your older work for us to gaze upon, and the Froating Head of Kawamori will smile upon you.

That is incredible, incredible work. You definitely ought to set up a seperate thread for updates whenever you work on this again.

With your skills, I bet you never get bored :)

Not bored so much as burned out. That's what happened with the Valkyrie and Discovery project. Right now I am trying to figure out the new Galactica from some test renders that were just posted. Oh lordy what a pain that on is to figure out. I think there are only three straight lines on the whole thing.

I agree about the thread jump too. Maybe we should have this transfered to the "Brother can you spare a mesh" thread.

Not bored so much as burned out. That's what happened with the Valkyrie and Discovery project. Right now I am trying to figure out the new Galactica from some test renders that were just posted. Oh lordy what a pain that on is to figure out. I think there are only three straight lines on the whole thing.

I agree about the thread jump too. Maybe we should have this transfered to the "Brother can you spare a mesh" thread.

oh man...what would I give for that model!!!