Model Graphix April 2004 Scans

Graham

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/magazi...-apr-2004-3.jpg is classic VF-31 colors. I'd say early 90's. Sigh, I think all non-canon valks are "doomed" to only wear F-14 colors. There ARE other squadrons you know...

Hmmn, first good look I've had of the SV-51's lift fans. Of course, F-35-style fans SO wouldn't work in that configuration. (Unless you've got one heck of a complicated drive-shaft, universals, and engine accessory drives--IMHO it'd be much easier and practical to just make dedicated lift-jets)

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/magazi...-apr-2004-3.jpg is classic VF-31 colors. I'd say early 90's. Sigh, I think all non-canon valks are "doomed" to only wear F-14 colors. There ARE other squadrons you know...

Hmmn, first good look I've had of the SV-51's lift fans. Of course, F-35-style fans SO wouldn't work in that configuration. (Unless you've got one heck of a complicated drive-shaft, universals, and engine accessory drives--IMHO it'd be much easier and practical to just make dedicated lift-jets)

I perfer the Vf-31 Red scheme, but ultimately the Jolly Rogers f-14 color scheme the one closly resembling Roy's colors.....(I 'm a Roy fan)

Indeed, it wouldn't.

I think it's safe to assume that given how advanced the SV-51 is, The lift fans we see there are driven by dedicated engines. It doesn't need the space inside it for internal weapons bays, right?

hmmm...the VF-31 Tomcatter decals look a tad too small for the VF-0S. They should get 1/48 scale decals :D

I wonder why the VF-0 and even the F-14A+kai are operated by the UN Spacy when both are restricted to atmospheric operations only :o

Ummm.....no indication that the SV-51 include any weapons but sure looks different(skinny) without them.