gbp armor for yammies

buddhafabio

i have dejectedly accepted that yamato was delaying the release of the gbp aromr. trying to comfirm it, i checked two sites for release dates. twin moons and hobby link japan .

twin moons confirmed that it was delayed. but hobby link says it just came in????????

I would like to beleave hobby link, but i am not so sure. i am willing to wait till may. but if it was released now the better

Edited by buddhafabio

HLJ has jumped the gun before at the end of the month. They did it with the VF-11 too, I remember. Likely is the case here as well. The Q-rau is starting to appear, so that one may be legit. The GBP no.

I would trust Tam over HLJ, personally. If Tam has it, he'll get it out there. If his shipment gets delayed, he'll make it known.

I'm going by Tam too. My Q-rau and GBP are both on order with him.

I would trust Tam over HLJ, personally.  If Tam has it, he'll get it out there.  If his shipment gets delayed, he'll make it known.

I'm going by Tam too. My Q-rau and GBP are both on order with him.

same here man, i got my pre-order for 2 sets of the GBP and the q-rau. :)

if it is delayed(which it probably is) i'll have more money to spend on something else for the time being....not necessarily a bad thing, since a brothers gotta eat. :lol: