PLANETES

That NOS Guy

Anyone else keeping up with this series? Currently I'm about 1/2 way through the episodes fansubbed and I have to say this is one of the most impressive series I've run across.

Centered around a group of Space Debris collectors in 2075 it's interesting to see a vision of what the blue collar life is like in the future. While not a ton of action is invovled the mechanical aspects are fairly interesting and the knowledge about space and it's effects is quite well embedded in the series.

Anyway, anyone else watching?

Anyone else keeping up with this series? Currently I'm about 1/2 way through the episodes fansubbed and I have to say this is one of the most impressive series I've run across.

Yeah ep 7 is great isn't it? But ep 10 to 12 are even more impressive.

link please.....

Edited by dyowelb

Yeah now it's going to be somehow a soup opera with the love story between Ichimachi and Tanabe. Ep 15 wasn't very interesting. No space, not Fee-san, not even a kiss beteen senpai and tanabe ;) - Only talks. Let's pray for a better ep.#16 coming in 9 days !

That's the only Space/Tech Anime for the moment.

Edited by Göönk

I like Planetes, it is good, and I love the Manga too. Tanabe hasn't even shown up in the manga yet so far as I have read. Maybe she will show up later, it was a good idea in my opinion to add her character at the beginning of the anime. It allows them to explain things that are stated off character in the manga, plus it gives the anime a wider appeal, attracting female audiences. Plus I love the music, need to find the OST.

I like Planetes, it is good, and I love the Manga too. Tanabe hasn't even shown up in the manga yet so far as I have read. Maybe she will show up later, it was a good idea in my opinion to add her character at the beginning of the anime. It allows them to explain things that are stated off character in the manga, plus it gives the anime a wider appeal, attracting female audiences. Plus I love the music, need to find the OST.

- dont read what's followinf if you don't want to be spoiled :

AASKJDJKLARbNDNmkl,D,dc,N?KLD?k:N?.k:N?;k:bnj,k

@ They get married in the manga as far as I know @

@ and they go together on Venus or something like @

HJJ?HKJL?HNJKGJCFbtgcvhvHJvHJvbthjVBhjnjkbyBNj

HKgnkhJBNhkjBNjhCF ghjc GHv HKg vGHKv KGJHv GJ

JKGklhNhjiHNBcryXCJYnb.M,:p%/J?Oi hIUGN?uyfbycf

;)

Still availlable as fansubs, so I guess it's still not licensed.

But it's a good series, some one may license it sooner or later.

TV airing : it's quite a long series with 24 or 26 eps so it's interesting for western countries as well for a tv show.

DVD : as it's quite a long series, I don't know if they'll going to release it as DVD/VHS. It would be something like 8 DVD if u put 3/DVD. Or even 12-13 DVDs if u put 2ep /DVD.

A bunch of money.

It sound like a show Bandai would grab for release in R1, I'd wager 6 discs if it's 24-26 episodes. Hopefully soon, because ths seems pretty interesting.

Edited by Anubis

Has the series ended? I have only found up to 15 fansubbed.

it's in progress

if you look at the divx torrents files even better, you can find 19 RAW files (no sub).

The series is in progress in Japan right now. There is a new ep. every 10 days (the fan sub group release a new sub every 10 days, but I presume on TV eps are weekly - fan sub group is busy I guess and they're a bit late)

Ep 16 should be released by Anime-Empire around 7th of feb.

A new fansub group is releasing eps as well, with quite a fast rate. They did 12 ep so far and are very fast. Maybe they release ep 16 before Anime-Empire

torrents : http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/263.html