Mmm Good...

wwwmwww

I don't think you'd be the only one by any means... I know I'd love to have the YF-19 and -21 in 1/48... all the others would just be icing on the cake. :D Just as long as they're affordable though. I wonder if it'd be possible to make vacu-form kits from the original resin ones.. lots of scratchbuilding involved, but it may take the price down to incredibly low levels by comparison, making the kit very affordable, which is always good. :) Just a dream though, I know that's not at all likely... besides, vacu-forming those shapes would be a royal pain, if not impossible.

• 10 months later...

yea, the size. one say 1/75 and the other says 1/100 :)

edit : ohh and the big west stickers are different colors :p

Edited by zeo-mare

Are you ever planning on building any of those kits?

Yes... I do. But at the moment I have no idea when. I sometimes call this hobby "planning for retirement". With 2 boys and a job that can keep me busy 11 hours a day 5 or 6 days a week I don't have much free time these days.

Carl

Awesome Carl,

It's always nice to see your amazing collection!! Glad to see i'm not the only one spending the big bucks on Macross.

I hope all is well,

Gene

Thanks. I'm doing good. I'm employed again, which I wasn't when I started this thread last Feburary.

Carl