Saint Seiya Saint Cloth Myth

Golgoth 13

fantastic work, i like what i see, i finally got my Aries Mu and cancer deathmask, so far i have the whole gold knight set, i have the pegasus final coming in next week, does anyone know when the dragon Final is coming out.

thanks

chris

Libra, i love all the weapons he comes with.

post-1669-1123858032_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

Camus i like this one as well i gave him the 2 tridents from libra's weapon lot for weapons.

post-1669-1123858188_thumb.jpg

you mean aries skin color? i think it is meant to be like that. i thought this was the nicest of all the gold saints, so i do not think that bandai is skimping on quality.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

I got the Pegasus Final in yesterday very nice figure I wanted to get the original Bronze Knights but I think I will just wait for the Final Versions. my only problem is he has a 2-tone skin color which looks alittle weird. his face hands and neck have a orange tint to it, while his arms look much more flesh like.

chris

post-1669-1124187194_thumb.jpg

Mine does not have the sticker. is there any real difference between the ones with the sticker and the ones without. i know mine are not bootlegs and all but is there any real difference between the two releases?

thanks

chris

very cool, by the way do you know when the Dragon Final is coming out? i really want that one. i thought about getting the bronze knights but i think i will hold off and just get the finals. unless of course are they recomended?

chris

The final versions and the 1st release are slightly different looking. if you're HC like I am, you'd get both...tho the final ones are gonna be a lot better looking overall.

final dragon is supposed to be out within the month I believe...I forget if he's supposed to come out first or Milo.

Dragon will come after Milo whose release date is by the end of August

agreed on both, gemini looks great, as for tauraus usually in anime the big guy always comes off like a caveman :lol: i love the silver highlights however on his armor, those 2 colors silver and gold look great together.

chris

yah...they need to make him taller...or...I will have to later since he is supposed to tower over these guys somewhat. but I think the silver highlights are just from the preproduction process, maybe they didn't have enough time to paint in the clear orange on those parts before they displayed it at the show.

are you sure? it looks pretty precise, like it is suppossed to be that way, since these are new figures and kind of re-envisionments of the original designs there is a possibility that this might be the final color.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare