Macross SF-3A Lancer 2

baronv

Oooooh this makes me so happy.  :D

And well it should...You really did an incredible job with this kit!! :)

Any other Macross projects in the pipeline? I'd love to have another of your kits to work on! :ph34r:

I have to agree with trueblueeyes this is a very well done kit

yeah cant wait to to get my hands on some more of cobywan's macross kits :ph34r:

Oooooh this makes me so happy.  :D

And well it should...You really did an incredible job with this kit!! :)

Any other Macross projects in the pipeline? I'd love to have another of your kits to work on! :ph34r:

I have to agree with trueblueeyes this is a very well done kit

yeah cant wait to to get my hands on some more of cobywan's macross kits :ph34r:

If he'd ever make any more originals. Yes one of the nicest resin kits I have

Hey Baronv,

Just wanted to show you what you get with this kit. I have had mine about a month or so and been working on it hear and there.

Here is the FULL kit, However I have started working on mine, and you will notice that some parts are primed and are also glued, and I have also been working with my Model putty.

Its really a Great KIT, Clean up of the Resin was not that bad. Kit fits very well and I had very little Resin Air Holes. I would like to have this kit complete in about 2 weeks. hehe Depends on how my work goes.

Lancer%20II.JPG

I grabed the kit fast when I first saw it. I only hope one day I can get my hands on one of those Cats Eyes :D

Ranger565

Edited by Ranger565

The price for having these modeling skills is having absolutely no social life in highschool. I buried myself into this stuff when I was a kid. It was truesly a golden age for Sci-fi models. I had the brand new Macross and Mospeada kits as well as the new Star Wars models. Those were good days. But at the time I would have died to have a girl friend.

Everything worked out in the end. I got a house full of models and a wife that doesn't complain about 'em. I am so damn lucky! :D

again with the selling your mother in law...I dont see that as your being willing to actually give much!!! :)

Still..I guess I would agree...I too would sell Melissa's mother-in-law for Cobywans skill! :rolleyes::D:p

lol....and i'll give my mother in law for free...any taker???