super deformed macross intro

jwinges

I was looking through my hard drive and found this little short intro of macross. Only thing...it was super deformed. I'm sure many of you have seen it. Anyway I thought it was really well done and wanted to know who did it... I do have an underlying motive. Maybe we could talk this guy into animating all of DYRL like this. Would it be feasable.

• 2 weeks later...
Go get a copy of the 20th Anniversary Macross DVD. It is in it.

yeah... wah he said

that intro is so cool, i had hope there was an actual episode of SD Macross....

The SD SDF-1 is saweet...but dont know how a city could fit in ther. :lol:

oh i forgot that in SD world "animae magic" is folded twice upon itself creating a super vortex of b.s....good bs though..... :lol:

IIRC, wasn't it actually originally created to promote Bandai's line of SD macross models? That's the story I'd always heard.

It was made for the GANSO Line. Heres a pic of one of the boxes. they are pretty rare now. I am not sure how many they made but i do know they made the VF-1S and the VF-1J, and lastly the VF-1S Strike. The ganso line also included Gundams. And lots of them. They sell for insane prices here in Japan.

Rob MN

Edited by Monkey-N