Does anyone here build models for commision?

rewooh

Prices will all depend on precisely what you want. You need to take into consideration some of these factors:

-building an existing model kit, or something from scratch? Straight build/assembly & painting, or modified?

-do you provide the model, or does the builder?

-determine your budget beforehand. You can get a model "built" for as little as $75.00, or well into the tens of thousands of dollars (remember that 1/72 Nimitz??)

-Lastly, do you want professional work, or is it just for fun?

Cheers,

John F. Moscato

Prices will all depend on precisely what you want. You need to take into consideration some of these factors:

-building an existing model kit, or something from scratch? Straight build/assembly & painting, or modified?

-do you provide the model, or does the builder?

-determine your budget beforehand. You can get a model "built" for as little as $75.00, or well into the tens of thousands of dollars (remember that 1/72 Nimitz??)

-Lastly, do you want professional work, or is it just for fun?

Cheers,

John F. Moscato

I want a 1/2 scale Mac II Monster... anyone want to lend me the 3mil? :D

find pics of work you like done by some-one here at the boards and offer them enough loot and I'm sure it could be worked out. I bet for a few grand WM would consider :lol:

I know I would happily make someone a "violator" valk cheaply if they provided the manga violator and the valk, but painting it would be up to them.

Heck, it would be better than mine as I learned "what not to do" :rolleyes:

i found a guy in south saint louis a month ago. when i was forced to go to an antique mall with my lovley wife. a gut had professionally built models in a case smoe of those were 20-80$ nicly recently built and he offered a service to build any model though i am sorry i didnt write the info down when i had the chance,

Edited by buddhafabio

I think i've heard that some due, i just wanted to know.

If so, then please PM me with prices and such.

Thanks

and sorry if its in the wrong forum

I'm almost finished with a Super Ostrich, I'll post pics and you can tell me what you think and if you want me to build something for you.