Uta-Macross Is ALIVE again!!!

tankball

heres the GitHub - https://github.com/Xele02/UMO 

there is a on-going offline mode rewrite going on for Uta-Macross. right now i have the app up and running on 4 phones and 3 PCs. its still a WIP and ver. 0.10 is in the works (we r on ver. 0.9). 

i've missed this game and im now happy i can play it again! 

so why not show how to set it up for everyone else so heres a video i made. its really easy setting it up on your phone. running on a PC is a bit harder but is still easy. 

with everything said there r bug like i said and i made two videos showing them off

time stamps for all the bugs seen -

[0:00] [1:12] - Character Interactions Broken On Android.
[1:12] - [4:50] - Auto Selecting Cards Soft Locks Your Game.
[4:50] - [7:30] - Screen Rotate 180 When Starting Song/Pause Song Not Working.
[7:30] - [14:06] - Micro Stuttering on Higher End Android Phones?
[14:07] - [20:13] - Last Song Played Not Saving (Android and PC)

since my iphone didnt export the video in 60FPS i rerecorded the part about the micro stutters witch for newer phones may make it unplayable or very hard to FC

• 1 month later...

Before I go into the whole trouble of installing this.

Is everything already unlocked? Is it possible to only watch the MVs?

I only played Macross Uta a little when it was released, but I never saw the later updates, if they implemented the option to only watch the MV.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2024 at 10:45 PM, akt_m said:

I only played Macross Uta a little when it was released, but I never saw the later updates, if they implemented the option to only watch the MV.

They kind of did. So you could just watch the level, BUT the tings from the notes were in the background and there was no way to turn them off even if you had them muted during standard gameplay. This was to make it harder for someone to record and post the MV. 

Even though someone did, just take some proper alignment with an mp3 of the song.