Lucas the Cool Guy (and other Youtubers gone...)

TehPW

My stepson, my youngest, is autistic (which by itself is a long topic by itself) but he isn't the only one, obviously in this world. Another individual is, or was (apparently), [i]Lucas the Cool Guy[/i]. Now in the decade or more of Youtube's existence and expansion, there has been folks who come, go and in some cases, we wish they would LEAVE. The reasons why exceed the number of fingers & toes we normally have (save those [i]Cameron[/i] inbreed Pirates on the Fan Fiction page) but my wife told me that Lucas The Cool Guy, has been removed from YT and other social media sites? This has more than a little distressed my kid, mostly because explaining Why, to anyone on the Spectrum isn't easy-peasy.

Does anyone know why [i]LtCG[/i] has either chosen to be removed/forced to be remove? PM me if the answer is wholly only apropos for privacy?

I apologize for an otherwise unnecessary question but apparently, nobody has every posted a Square Pants subject on Off Topic before... and yes, PM please if you know the answer? I'm honestly curious myself...

No, i just Copy/pasted from BT.com. BT and MW are really the only forums I frequent. Im just honestly curious why LtCG went inconeto (though i wonder if his status of being on the Spectrum is the reason why)...

This is probably something for a Reddit section or a site that follows YT/IG/TikTok personalities. A search around shows all his social media accounts as private and no news posted. Someone probably knows but they're not talking but news may eventually come at some point.

Sorry.

• azrael locked this topic