If other variants of the Regult were in DYRL?

Invid99

1367210098_reguld-dyrlheavy.thumb.jpg.eb602fef75aa95d3a48ed861ae15da5e.jpg

Even though we didn't see other variants, I have a feeling they were off-screen. Maybe one of them is the heavy missile carrier? I added the missiles pod from the SDFM series variant into the movie version. 

2 hours ago, treatment said:

regult-variant-dyrl.thumb.jpg.d736f3b9f930f4f910700e9d0aaae633.jpg

Is that the tactical scout? That means other variants such as the missile carriers both light-heavy and possibly even the Glaug is unseen in the movie. 

Edited by Invid99

I know it isn't EXACTLY what you were asking but there is a Nousjadeul-Ger variant in the movie if you are looking for crazy DYRL variants
Missile Backpack! :)

There was another variant somewhere I swear...can't remember right now but I caught it doing a frame advance during some scene...man I love getting old.

image.thumb.png.051f95277f673e1b4b7b170926489a71.pngimage.thumb.png.b57c7803c82b2cede32424de820dee52.png

25 minutes ago, Shawn said:

I know it isn't EXACTLY what you were asking but there is a Nousjadeul-Ger variant in the movie if you are looking for crazy DYRL variants
Missile Backpack! :)

There was another variant somewhere I swear...can't remember right now but I caught it doing a frame advance during some scene...man I love getting old.

image.thumb.png.051f95277f673e1b4b7b170926489a71.pngimage.thumb.png.b57c7803c82b2cede32424de820dee52.png

Nice!

Thanks for that @Shawn and yes there are variants as already shown. And, I believe, more.  Even better, for someone like me, are the variants we see in all of Macross. Such as the ones in Delta. Although DYRL is one of my personal all time favorite Macross works.