More 1/48's!

Lonely Soldier Boy

I know several 1/48 fans are hoping for an Elintseeker or Super Ostrich version.

Other interesting possibilities would be the Minmay Guard (tho' it's very weird), and the Blue Roses version, 'cause Yamato wouldn't have to do major changes on the molds. I just fell in love with the Enigma scheme and I'll sell a liver on ebay to have it if I have to. Maybe I should poll it to get Yamato's attention.

Can anyone tell me where these versions came from by the way?

This should be in the n00b post, but since its related, i'll post here.

I know that the Minmay guard, Blue Roses and Enigma are all custom paintjobs by some fans, but did they have some kind of background story for them? Like...what is the Minmay Guard? Is it Minmay's bodyguards or something while she goes for intergalactic tours? etc.

This should be in the n00b post, but since its related, i'll post here.

I know that the Minmay guard, Blue Roses and Enigma are all custom paintjobs by some fans, but did they have some kind of background story for them? Like...what is the Minmay Guard? Is it Minmay's bodyguards or something while she goes for intergalactic tours? etc.

I can't read Japanese. :p

I am not knocking any of them because they all look great but that Thunder Hummer is just the most insanely cool Valk variant I have ever seen. I would give about anything for them to release a kit, or for Yamato to release a toy version. Ultra-Mega-Cool variant.

Edited by Ghadrack

The Stampede was for anti-ship operations according to the website but damn does it look fugly. Then again, it looks nasty but not something I would bring against the battlepods.

BTW, I see that the low vis customs, the valk is VF-1J. I wonder why Yamato decided on a VF-1A.

The Stampede was for anti-ship operations according to the website but damn does it look fugly. Then again, it looks nasty but not something I would bring against the battlepods.

I think the reason I don't really like it is because I could see myself digging in my excess model parts bin, sticking stuff on a fast pack valkyrie and coming up with something similar looking.

:lol: hahahahaha finally nice to see another "Thunder Hummer" fanatic in here :) I was almost hated in this forum for always posting the Thunder Hummer each timne i had an excuse to do so hehehe :p But really, if i had a say-so i would really wanna see that Bad Mother get released someday. That is, to me, without a doubt one of the coolest original modified VF-1´s made B))

-Jin