Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

I'm all for a MP Rodimus Prime.

But what do you guys think?

After Ultra Maguns do you REALLY think we'll get another MP Transformer?  ;)

I think so- one every year or so is probably sustainable in the market. hopefully takara will put the money made off magnus (who will have cost very little to bring to market) towards engineering a new mould.

a hotrod as described would be cool, but i'd personally want a show-accurate skyfire...

If they make any money off Magnus, that is. I've yet to hear from anyone willing to buy him, especially if the price is the same as Prime.

Also, I think he comes with a black version Megatron. Hmph.

Transformers-ish..

Found this on Seibertron.com:

http://www.toyglobe.com/MetaMorph.php

Marvel/Toybiz has decided to try at beating Hasbro at the Alternator

game by producing these rather interesting items:

Spidey: http://www.toyglobe.com/details.php?type=110109

Doc Oc: http://www.toyglobe.com/details.php?type=110116

Hulk: http://www.toyglobe.com/details.php?type=110115

Thing: http://www.toyglobe.com/details.php?type=110111

Captain America: http://www.toyglobe.com/details.php?type=110114

Ghost Rider: http://www.toyglobe.com/details.php?type=110113

Iron Man: http://www.toyglobe.com/details.php?type=110112

And Of course as always with all things Marvel,

Wolverine: http://www.toyglobe.com/details.php?type=110110

What I find most interesting is how "Transtech" these designs look.

Whith some putty and sanding these could make truly bad ass toys

to hang with this year's Alternator offerings.

i cant find pics at these links

just the marvel metamorphs logos

?_?

My latest TF haul

waited a month for Superlink Wing Saber 37.99 shipped

Got Predaking for 127 group buy.

Two Arch Enemies Strike Gundam on sale/clearance Mint for 6.99 each. hehe good haul

post-26-1106533997_thumb.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

where did you get the arch enemy from? Btw how much were the junior mints? :p

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

Solscud, are those at most Kb's? And were they previously a higher price? I know KB usually buys in bulk and discounts the hell out of things. Also any other gundam arch enemies or just strike? And did they have many left? Holy crap I gota get some when I get home!

So far, I've visited two KB stores (Sun Valley and Van Nuys) and they each had at least four Strikes available. I didn't see any other Arch Enemy figures; in the case of the Gundam SEED line, I don't think the Aegis Gundam is out yet.

Have Wal-Marts recently forsaken anything newer than Meister, or does Gainesville just hate me?

It's not you, it's practically every Wal-Mart and Target in the U.S. Here in the L.A. area, Alternators newer than Autobot Hound are hard to come by (except Swindle, as nobody cares about him). Last week, I drove as far as Newbury Park (40+ miles away from Burbank) just to buy an extra Meister (and I was actually out looking for Grimlock). (But then again, Solscud007 will tell you how far he drove just to get Windcharger...)

Have Wal-Marts recently forsaken anything newer than Meister, or does Gainesville just hate me?

It's not you, it's practically every Wal-Mart and Target in the U.S. Here in the L.A. area, Alternators newer than Autobot Hound are hard to come by (except Swindle, as nobody cares about him). Last week, I drove as far as Newbury Park (40+ miles away from Burbank) just to buy an extra Meister (and I was actually out looking for Grimlock). (But then again, Solscud007 will tell you how far he drove just to get Windcharger...)

I'd take a Swindle..

Hell, with Alternators, I've turned into a completist.

My latest TF haul

Two Arch Enemies Strike Gundam on sale/clearance Mint for 6.99 each. hehe good haul

why not get the hasbro one. its cheaper.

Many people prefer the Superlink version because it's got more paint applications.

My latest TF haul

why not get the hasbro one. its cheaper.

Many people prefer the Superlink version because it's got more paint applications.

looks the same as mine/

It's not just your area. Wal-Mart apears to have taken Alternators off it's official modular, so it's up to the heads of the toy departments at hte individual stores to decide if they want to continue buying new Alts. I haven't seen too many stores around here, bringing in new ones. My local Wally World doesn't have a space for them, any more.

Considering how rarely I've seen Alts at TRU, and that all the Miejers that I have access to still have mountains of Smokscreens, it looks I'll be buying my Alts online, from now on. That's how I got my two Deadstreakers.

It's not just your area. Wal-Mart apears to have taken Alternators off it's official modular, so it's up to the heads of the toy departments at hte individual stores to decide if they want to continue buying new Alts. I haven't seen too many stores around here, bringing in new ones. My local Wally World doesn't have a space for them, any more.

Considering how rarely I've seen Alts at TRU, and that all the Miejers that I have access to still have mountains of Smokscreens, it looks I'll be buying my Alts online, from now on. That's how I got my two Deadstreakers.

Wonderful... so I guess it's off to overpriced E bay I go..

For those in the L.A. area who don't have Meister yet, Target in Pacoima has one left in stock. The box is a bit beat up, but the car itself is intact.

ack, I need it!! But I hate that target. I guess I gotta do what I gotta do! :p:D:lol:

ack, I need it!! But I hate that target. I guess I gotta do what I gotta do!  :p  :D  :lol:

What's wrong with that store? I went there today and I thought it was very clean (especially for its location). At least it beats going to Wal-Mart in Panorama City.

yeah, that's true, but still. I used to go there back in the day when I collected star wars n stuff. The most ghettoest scalpers go there to buy up everthing they can get their greedy old hands on. There was this one guy that look like he just got out of prison named spanky <_< . Anyway, he would be there with us waiting for target to open up and then rush in to take everything. There were star wars people, hot wheels people, and others that were waiting. That foo straight shoved my friend outta the way just so he can get in front of us while we were all fast walking to the toy section. After he grabbed all the good stuff, he proceeded to the hot wheels and fought one of the hot wheel collectors just so he can get his hands on the "treasure hunt" car. Ever since then, I avoid that place. He's just a ruthless greedy @$$ scalper who sells outta his car and does anything to get what he wants. <_<

Picked up Windcharger yesterday.

His feet suck. Other than that he is pretty cool. Oh and the US doesnt have the gunbarrel which looks retarded. Hopefully I can get a recast of the prototype one.

His feet suck. Other than that he is pretty cool. Oh and the US doesnt have the gunbarrel which looks retarded. Hopefully I can get a recast of the prototype one.

already got Rohby working on that one.

Mods,I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the wanted thread...I need parts for my G1 Optimus Prime (fists, missles, etc.). Any good websites to get those? I found this one:Trans Parts

through google. Have any of you done biz with this guy? Also, if any of you have any extra fists laying around I'd be glad to pay for them. :D

Mods,I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the wanted thread...I need parts for my G1 Optimus Prime (fists, missles, etc.). Any good websites to get those? I found this one:Trans Parts

through google. Have any of you done biz with this guy? Also, if any of you have any extra fists laying around I'd be glad to pay for them. :D

There is a website the repros them

repro parts

Damn, you already got Windy? He's not even available in the L.A. Valley.

Dude, jeremy I have two windys. Got my first one New Years eve and the second not a week later.

does anyone know if these will be reissued for the G1 series? Mirage, Sunstreaker, and Wheeljack? i finally picked up Tracks but these are my favorites that i would love to see. has anyone heard any rumors as to whats next after predaking?

thanks

chris

yo VF Strike Valk, I'm in Ventura and I can never find any new Alternators ever. I check out the Walmart in Oxnard and the Targets in Oxnard, Ventura, and Camarillo pretty regularly. The newest Alternators I've ever seen in store around here was Tracks and that was before Christmas :angry: . Now there are just Silverstreaks, Hounds, and Sideswipes (still!!!).