1/48 Armor?

Lonely Soldier Boy

No news or rumours of 1/48 armor. Just people speculating that if the 1/60 armor sells well that Yammie will make it 1/48 sized too.

You can add smilies by clicking on the provided smilies on the left of your reply screen. As for avatar, you'll have to click on My Controls, top right of the browser, and navigate to avatar options.

Oh yeah lastly, no pics in sig. If we see it, we'll delete it.

Welcome to MacrossWorld. B)):ph34r::ph34r:

uh... from what i know you're kind of asking "the big question"

i'm asuming you mean the GBP armor (or what ever) the real bulky stuff with all the missiles. i hope they release it. its not out now though, thats for sure, and no one knows if its ever gonna be out, there's been no news one way or the other (right?)

as for your icon, go to "my controls", on the right you should see "edit avatar settings" then you just select one you like and go from there.

if you want to make you're own you should be able to figure it out by reading the instructions.

hope you like mac-world B))

***edit***

stupid moderators, typing all fast n stuff..

Edited by KingNor

Rumour: Yamato might make a GPB in the future

Truth: "Might" doesn't mean "Will" and the 1J has already been released with Fastpacks

Speculation: "if" there will be a GPB, very doubtfull it will come with the 1j

in a nutshell: NO!

Welcome to MW LSB

(and if you want to add an avatar go to the My Controls tab below the pic of the SDF bridge at the top)

edit: Crap, too late.... Don't blame me, English is not my native language :rolleyes:

Edited by Nightbat®

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody, and for the tips. Here's my new signature. Like it?

As for the GPS armor I guess I'll have to wait and hope that Yamato releases the Valk along with the armor someday. Or it would be too big for one box? :blink:

I don't know, but that would be one big box of happiness...

it IS kind of a toss up, a 1/60 with the armor would look pretty damn sweet. but would it be sweeter than an unarmored 1/48 valk?? tough call. if it were me, i'd get the 1/48 and hope for the armor. but thats just me (i like my valks naked)

actually i think i'll poll it.

Edited by KingNor

it IS kind of a toss up, a 1/60 with the armor would look pretty damn sweet. but would it be sweeter than an unarmored 1/48 valk?? tough call. if it were me, i'd get the 1/48 and hope for the armor. but thats just me (i like my valks naked)

actually i think i'll poll it.

I think the valks naked are the finest and coolest things in the Sci Fi history. Why d'you think I'm such a macross geek??? But my hunger for the 1/48's will have to be satisfied with the Fokker (my favorite), I can't afford the whole line yet. The 1J is okay but the idea of having a GPB version standing in my studio is just too much!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't think Graham could answer that even if he wanted to.

Besides:

a) Yamato 1/60 GBP armors are almost out.

b) Announcing 1/48 armor will almost certainly take away from 1/60 armor sales.

c) Yamato's a company. They sure as heck aren't going to do that.

So there can be no answer to your question, at least not for awhile(if ever). ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't think Graham could answer that even if he wanted to.

Besides:

a) Yamato 1/60 GBP armors are almost out.

b) Announcing 1/48 armor will almost certainly take away from 1/60 armor sales.

c) Yamato's a company. They sure as heck aren't going to do that.

So there can be no answer to your question, at least not for awhile(if ever). ;)

Speculations, speculations...

Graham can never say anything about Yamato.

People on the board are so curious that they reveal "Yamato's secrets " befor Graham.

So, what does Graham do : He says " I know about this but I can't tell you"

In fact, I realize that we mustn't wait any news from him but we must look for the scoops by ourselves.

Graham keeps all secrets for him and if he ever reveals a secret, then Yamato will no longer give him some preview. :(

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody, and for the tips. Here's my new signature. Like it?

As for the GPS armor I guess I'll have to wait and hope that Yamato releases the Valk along with the armor someday. Or it would be too big for one box? :blink:

If Yamato doesn't have plans for the GPB Armor in 1/48th scale, I do. Stay tuned...

Good idea.

Graham? Are you there? is Yamato planning a 1/48 VF-1j with the GPB armor?  :huh: Huh?

He won't be able to tell you. Even if he knew, Yamato wouldn't want that information known.

The fact is that Yamato is being pretty wise about all of this. They won't announce any news of a 1/48 armor until the 1/60 armor has run it's course. I wouldn't either, if I was them. The fact is that many people wouldn't buy the 1/60 if they knew for sure that a 1/48 version was coming down the road.

My guess, is that we probably will see 1/48 GBP, but it'll be some time before we do. Until then, welcome to Macrossworld! Like your mecha avatar... feel free to show off more of your work sometime, it looks great.

edit: That damn moderator can type fast...

Edited by Blaine23

If Yamato doesn't have plans for the GPB Armor in 1/48th scale, I do. Stay tuned...

Man Fulcy... you're pushing all my faves... I'm gonna let you borrow Ladic for a while.

:p

ADD: Blaine... Edna Garret as an av??? I've seen everything... :huh:

Edited by >EXO<

Like your mecha avatar... feel free to show off more of your work sometime, it looks great.

Wow! Thanks! Sure I will. I'm comic artist myself and a sucker for mechas, so I have tons of designs.

As for the GPB I agree with you all: Yamato need the sales and Graham the scoops, so nobody can answer my question. It's okay, I know the answer already: Yamato won't miss the chance to make money out of the 1/48's, so it's just a matter of patience.

Meanwhile I'll have a lot of fun with my first 1/48 next week when it get's here. Yee-haw!!! :D