VS-XS Valkyrie II

Aurel Tristen

ok, I've seen one now. it looks better in the High Output mode than the regular battroid.

my two only problems with it are

1) no head laser (and a fugly head to boot!)

2) that loooong pointy nose!

You mean the fourth mode....."Gundroid Mode".

The "VS-XS Valkyrie II" design was presented in an issue of Monthy Bandai Making Journal just prior to the release of Macross II: Lovers, Again.

I almost see them equal but VS-XS but I like more it than the VF-2SS. In special the completion of the legs.

Excellent pix Nanashi! No matter how much I despise Macross II the movie/ series, I absolutely adore some of the mech designs! :wub: Which only adds to my general loathing of the animation, 'cause designs that neat-o deserve better!!!

Having said all that... Not since Edo has ranted on these boards have I been as amused, frustrated, & perplexed by a such a weird series of posts. F'n odd, man. :ph34r: Is it possible to rant in a non-native tongue? At least I hope that's the reason. Or are folks really that wacked?!? :unsure:

Edited by Amped

It doesn't make any damn sense for you to take images from my website against my wishes. You want the images, either view them on the Nanashi's website OR aquire the source materials, scan them and retouch them yourself.

Is this all it takes to legally own the rights to an ALREADY PUBLISHED image!?

Wow, quite a serious argument! Well, I knew of the existence of the VF-XS-II (one of my friends even introduced one in his roleplaying campaign some years ago), since I have an Animage magazine (dating back to 1992) with complete designs of the thing (including COLOR ones, hehe). I'll post them here for everyone to use as they see fit (if It's not a problem), but you'll have to wait till weekend, since I have to go back home to scan the magazine.

Hope this settles the matter once and for all.

It doesn't make any damn sense for you to take images from my website against my wishes. You want the images, either view them on the Nanashi's website OR aquire the source materials, scan them and retouch them yourself.

Is this all it takes to legally own the rights to an ALREADY PUBLISHED image!?

i always wondered about that. maybe nash meant I copy it right (its a joke nash if your still hosed about rico). But then im not a lawyer thats is up to code on copyright laws.

< sigh >...

Like Shawn, myself, and several other have already stated in this very thread; It's not about legal rights. It's about respect.

Nanashi has posted these and many other rare images on his site as a service to us all. And all he asks of you in return is to not steal those images.

Is that really too much to ask?

< sigh >...

Like Shawn, myself, and several other have already stated in this very thread; It's not about legal rights. It's about respect.

Nanashi has posted these and many other rare images on his site as a service to us all. And all he asks of you in return is to not steal those images.

Is that really too much to ask?

Hmm. Thats what I get for not reading the whole thread.

Of course it is difficult to make sense of a thread where 50% of it has been edited out. icon8.gif