what would you do

hello all,

this may be a bit off beat and a liitle morbid

but if i had a squadron of zentradi power suits i would send my squadron to eliminate........

everyone who has ever been on a reality TV show!!!!! :angry: as well as the executives and the producers of this crappy programing...! :angry:

take them all out I say!!!! :angry:

From survivor...... to temptation island; to the bacholer and especially joe millionare!!!!!!! :angry:

or any other bone head out there!!!! :angry:

anyway enough of my rant....

what woud you guys do with a squadron??????? :D:rolleyes::lol:

:D No more HG, no more ADV, no more Saban, no more Disney, no more Nintendo. :D

Or sit around depressed as the local government takes away my nice shiny squadron of Zentraedi power suits, since I'm a micro-human, and not Zentraedi sized, so thus wouldn't be able to make much use of them. :(

If you can control zentraedi pilots who use the suits, then let's just say I could become filthy rich supplying pictures of Miria and other Zentraedi women to the many fans of Macross World... ;)

Could be cool also to make a human-scaled working version of the Q-rau by taking apart a full size one and replicating it on a smaller scale (if possible). :lol:

edit: forgot to add "have a bad day VF-19pilot? :( "

Edited by Sumdumgai

I would conquer some small, defenseless, third world "nation" that has immense, untapped resources. I would then use said resources to develop this poor nation, and from there.. TAKE OVER THE WOORRRLLDD...!

...that, or look REAL nifty at the next MW Con with the full size "replicas.."

I would conquer some small, defenseless, third world "nation" that has immense, untapped resources. I would then use said resources to develop this poor nation, and from there.. TAKE OVER THE WOORRRLLDD...!

...that, or look REAL nifty at the next MW Con with the full size "replicas.."

ditto

I'd use them to pick up chicks. Literally :lol:B))

Hmmmmm.... What else hasn't been sugested? world domination, destruction of evil media giants, nope those have all been mentioned.

Personally I'd rather own the SDF-1, as well as a zentran fleet. Why settle for world domination when you could have intergalactic domination instead ;)

Edited by GobotFool

1) Regime Change in U.S.

2) Destruction of all Parking Meters.

3) Confiscation of one donut factory.

4) Elimination of Walmart as a retail business.

5) Creation of a floating city called Watergrave.

6) Founding of MACH 7 MECHARIDES company.

7) Militaristic enforcement of new Anti-Monopoly and Limited Business Scale regulations.

8) Militaristic enforcement of Special Exclusion from new Anti-Monopoly and Limited Business Scale regulations solely to the benefit of the MACH 7 MECHARIDES company.

9) Creation of MACH 7 MECHARIDES subsidiary MACH 7 MECHARIDES FOR KIDS.

10) Get myself a new toaster. You know, a really nice one.