Transformers Super Link (Energon)

Ivan

All right! Autobot Power Rangers! <_< <_< <_< :angry:

Those designs are crappy. I thought Armada's needed work. Nice to see Quintessons, but they too look liuke crap. Do they really look that bad in the show?

And what the hell was that GIANT robot they were flying towards? Fort Max? Somethingt to fight Unicron? Primus? That wasn't unicron, he's not blue.

I'm not sure I want to know.

Seems like they kept the same kids from armada, just grown up now, too.

Edited by Anubis

No, remember, Max and co. wanted us to limit the actual bit-torrent links to Macross related stuff, per Shawn.

Other than that, may want to PM the links.

Edited by Anubis

Horrible... Power Rangers indeed.

Just got done watching the raw version (no subs). Maybe it was because I didn't know exactly what was going on, but it wasn't very interesting. The animation is alright I guess. I'll watch the subbed or english dub version when it comes out before trying to form any more opinions.

I really hope animation is better in this series. Things were horrible in Armada, the worse had to be near the end when one of the kids were sitting on a chair and you could see others on it as well. For the one, and the camera was centered on him, there was no chair at all. He was just floating in the air for a good minute. How in the hell does something like happen. Also I got tired of having different characters talking for other characters. There was a scene, one of many, where RedAlert was talking but Demolisher was on screen and was moving his mouth the entire time as if he were talking. Horrible, just horrible.