Armored Valk on Pre-Order,

Alpha Omega

Haven't been on the boards in a while, so I don't know if this has already been posted. But looking around on HLJ and I found this, a Yamato 1/60 VF-1J Armored Valkyrie on pre-order for 9,800 Yen.

10035580a.jpg

Edited by Alpha Omega

why are the hands SO BIG?

Do you really need to ask that question?

We all know what Hikaru was watching on the night in question where he took out that armored Valk.

A little Miss Macross on the TV, and some big swollen hands on the valk, Mmmm Hmmm, we know what he was up to in the "cock" pit. ;)

I wonder how sturdy this will be. The 1/60 is floppy enough without any armor on it. Add the Super armor, it wants to fall backwards. I'll take a guess that with the GBP armor on it, the 1/60 will be floppier than Michael Jackson getting a lap dance from an adult female stripper.

Also I noticed that the hands can't hold a gunpod. Unless Yamato adds an extra hand.

Very undecided on this one....

i was just thinking about the gps armour and how i am going to get it. YAY!

but what would happen, do you think, if a pilot accidentaly changed modes with

the armor on??? :huh:

The transformation system would be hardware locked in Battroid until the armor is jettisoned. You could probably flip levers all day with nothing.

I wonder how sturdy this will be. The 1/60 is floppy enough without any armor on it. Add the Super armor, it wants to fall backwards. I'll take a guess that with the GBP armor on it, the 1/60 will be floppier than Michael Jackson getting a lap dance from an adult female stripper.

Also I noticed that the hands can't hold a gunpod. Unless Yamato adds an extra hand.

You're signature is suddenly very ironic. ;):p

Vostok 7

hey guys, take a closer look at that valk. i mean really look at it

not only are its hands big, but its shoulders are really big too.

i wonder if that is 1/48 scale armor on that thing?

the shin guards come up way past the knee,

the shoulders and hands look way too big, maybe the entire arm is a transplant.

and even the body armor doesn't really look like it fits very well.

to me anyway, everything but the fastpacks looks way over sized...

whatta you guys think?

Edited by KingNor

You're signature is suddenly very ironic. ;):p

Vostok 7

lol true I guess. But I'm not really whining. Just kinda curious of the effects of adding more armor onto an already unbalanced floppy toy, the 1/60 VF-1 in Battroid mode.

hands? don't know, maybe Yamato just made big hands for it so the normal ones don't look too puny when you put the armor on,

but i think it was mentioned before that something slips onto the shoulders with the armor.

i'm dying to get one for my each of my non-fp 1/60s.