Gundam music

Skippy438

I just wanna say that Gundam Wing has the best background music in any anime I've heard in my entire life. Yes, edging out even Macross Plus.

This time I have to agree with Keith.... I think you're nutters... but ok.

Two-mix is good...but Yokko Kanno is WORLDS better.

I just wanna say that Gundam Wing has the best background music in any anime I've heard in my entire life. Yes, edging out even Macross Plus.

??????????????

:blink::blink::blink:

Side note, I did enjoy Seed's soundtrack.

I haven't heard any of SEEDs music yet, and while I do enjoy wing's music, I can't stand wing websites. Kazaa has the same problem as google, all anyone has are mainstream Wing songs and occassional smatterings of G, X, and SEED. I finally ordered the Zeta boxset the other day, and I'm just gearing up for their arrival. Right after I posted this, I found it on a japanese site .asx format, which I didn't know existed... Here it is if anyone is interested. And thanks for the mp3, that's MUCH better :)

If you guys havent heard all three discs in their entirety, then of course you'd be scratching your heads. It behooves to pick them up ASAP.

Yes there are some J-pop and some heavy metal-like tunes, but its the orchestrated, classical-type compositions that are ace! Koh Ohtani outshines Kanno beleive it or not in this OST and some of the melodies within these short tracks are nothing short of breathtaking! Believe me, I absolutely LOVE Mac+'s OST to DEATH! And it's really hard to choose, but when you hear those orchestrated pieces you'll know why they are the most incredible BGM tracks ever composed!

The Gundam tracks that I enjoy :

1- Gundam 0080 (opening & ending theme)

2- Z Gundam (1`st & 2nd opening theme, ending theme, battle theme)

3- ZZ Gundam (1`st opening theme)

4- Char`s Counter Attack (main theme)

5- Gundam F-91 (main theme)

6- Gundam X (1`st opening theme)

7- Turn A Gundam (opening theme, a battle theme can`t remember the name it`s w/ vocals behind it like ghosts)

8- Gundam Seed (2nd opening theme)

----------------------------------------

I personally think 0083 has the best BGM of any Gundam show, the first intro and its english version (back to paradise) are great too. With V Gundam, Z Gundam, X Gundam and Gundam Seed trailing closely behind. The opening of 08th MS teams is pretty good too. :)

The only Wing song I like, is the song that plays when Heero gets the Wing Zero Custom in Endless Waltz. The rest of the two-mix songs are average at best. <_<

Edited by Abombz!!