Dark blue valk from tv series

blackjek

the green QRau has been seen hundreds of hours and they don't even release that colour. they release the red/blue ones.

So your blue valk is dead end. They released a unknown one though (low visibility) that every body liked because it was "so special".

I don't even know if they'll release the M&M VF-1Js. I wish they release the 1D.

It is a good color for whatever squadon that is. Blue Rose maybe?

the green QRau has been seen hundreds of hours and they don't even release that colour. they release the red/blue ones.

So your blue valk is dead end. They released a unknown one though (low visibility) that every body liked because it was "so special".

I don't even know if they'll release the M&M VF-1Js. I wish they release the 1D.

Well the red and blue Q-raus are from DYRL which is what most of Yamato's stuff is based off of. The low vis was, I believe, a sort of "tie in" to Macross Zero if I remember correctly.

perhaps if yamato ever releases a "plain" white vf1-a then the possibilities are endless.if not then the joons valks may have to do. I mean how many of you guys out there sometimes wish they had a certain custom valk and end up customising a cheap knockoff? Like to see someone mod a joons to hide where the legs connect to the body

as well as a yammie 1/48.(i know you guys are out there)

(if a taiwanese company can knock off a popular takatoku vf in the past, perhaps the same could be done in the not too distant future with another "popular" design.not that we encourage,just that we badly desire to mod one..)

any pics of the 1/55 joons mod?

Sorry, all. It's still not finished. I am currently unemployed (in case anyone's been wondering why I have been so pi$$y lately, it is all related to that)... I also had major eye surgery last week. I may not be well enough to work on it for awhile. Hopefully sooner rather than later. At least I can type.

Sorry, all.  It's still not finished.  I am currently unemployed (in case anyone's been wondering why I have been so pi$$y lately, it is all related to that)...  I also had major eye surgery last week.  I may not be well enough to work on it for awhile.  Hopefully sooner rather than later.  At least I can type.

I hope you can get to finish it one day. I think it's awesome when people make customs that are directly related to the show but has never been produced. I think it's awesome even when people make customs that are totally original, but I prefer ones that I can relate to. Major eye surgery? LasiK? haha. j/k. I"m sure it must not have been that. I got lasik done a couple years ago, and it wouldn't be considered major surgery by today's standards I'm sure...but if you're unemployed...aside from the eye thing...I would think it would give you plenty of time to work on customs

Edited by phatslappy