Megahouse Klan Klang super parts & 1/60 renewal VF25G side by side

hadiwinata

Can anyone that has both of these figure/toy shoot me a pic of both of them displayed side by side?

Im thinking of getting em, it'd be really nice to have them displayed together, thing is.......what about the scale? does it work? looks nice?

thanks in advance

This is an old photo I found via Google from @plastik on his For Sale Thread. The original file has already been deleted on his Photobucket album. But basing on the lowres photo on the Google search, you can visualize that it somehow in-scaled to each other. You can pm plastik or wait for his reply or any other members who have both figures to verify on the scale.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi1051.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fs439%2F6mmDistrict%2F20130614_123546.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.macrossworld.com%2Fmwf%2Findex.php%3Fshowtopic%3D39532&h=768&w=1024&tbnid=vsjcHCAn8Rey5M%3A&zoom=1&docid=Vb8eDHK1XklmTM&ei=PtG0U-qtL8S6oQS1KQ&tbm=isch&client=firefox-a&ved=0CHIQMyhLMEs&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=606&page=3&start=68&ndsp=41

Hope that helps. :)

So would this look good side-by-side with the DX VF-25G?

I didn't take any photo of VF-25G with super parts with Klan. I would say the super parts on Klan is the same size as 1/72.

379203_10151284956582861_822529545_n.jpg

*snip photo*

I assumed that this is a DX VF-25G? If so, I guess, it looks good together displayed even if they're not exact same scale. ;)

It is indeed DX VF-25G. I remember putting the 1/72 super parts next to Klan ones and they are indeed the same size. I guess Bandai was lazy to scale them properly. As mentioned in this link VF-25 is 15.59 meter in Battroid mode and Klan should be 8-10 meter if she was to fit the Queadlunn. Based on that fact, a properly scale super parts would be very big on her. Though the chest armor should not be a properly to fit on her.

http://www.macross2.net/m3/forfansonly/zentradiheight.html

Get this one as well.

1275937_10151724992797861_2102858309_o.j

Don't get me wrong im not complaining about her proportions but.. if only Klan's boobs were say roughly even two thirds their current size then I would happily buy one!

I have a few Ranka, Sheryl and Minmay figures on display but they are all fairly toned down in regards to physical proportions, exposure and sexiness.. Klan's rack is just too massive! The Sheryl figure in this pic is pretty much pushing the boundaries but still nice!

Not that my misses actually minds so much about the girly figures and I do really like the Klan figures but I don't want to come across a little to pervy or weird when the in-laws or friends come round to visit..

Don't get me wrong im not complaining about her proportions but.. if only Klan's boobs were say roughly even two thirds their current size then I would happily buy one!

I have a few Ranka, Sheryl and Minmay figures on display but they are all fairly toned down in regards to physical proportions, exposure and sexiness.. Klan's rack is just too massive! The Sheryl figure in this pic is pretty much pushing the boundaries but still nice!

Not that my misses actually minds so much about the girly figures and I do really like the Klan figures but I don't want to come across a little to pervy or weird when the in-laws or friends come round to visit..

I always get that weird look from the customs female officers. Those boobs are to feed giant Zentradi babies. :p I only wish she comes with a switchable helmet head. Also it would be nice to have Nanase Matsuura figure.

Nanase.jpg

meh, different strokes for different folks, as they say. Within the context of my girly figure collection, Klan has only a mildly large bust size and a fairly conservative outfit.

• 2 weeks later...

finally caved in and bought it.......the 4 different length display stick thingy for the back pack confuses the hell outta me. but it's well.......i would not say that i regret the purchase the paintjob detail and finishing is quite nice.....the pose though, could have been a LOT better.

finally caved in and bought it.......the 4 different length display stick thingy for the back pack confuses the hell outta me. but it's well.......i would not say that i regret the purchase the paintjob detail and finishing is quite nice.....the pose though, could have been a LOT better.

Congrates!