YF-21 cockpit's canopy problem

Vahouth

Hey, guys!

About a year ago I bought a YF-21 from HLJ and haven't transformed (actually never opened) till recently, where I noticed that the cockpit's canopy is really loose and wouldn't stay open.

Can anyone with a same problem give me some kind of suggestion or tip how to fix it?

Your input will be greatly appreciated. :)

Ok so apparently you can pull the canopy out a bit (like an outward movement away from the body) and it will stay open. The deal is I have a VF-22S and the canopy on this Valkyrie won't stay open no matter what I try. And I certainly don't want do break my precious. Captain Max would be desperately disappointed.

So I don't know if you have the standard problem with the canopy that some here on the board have or if you got a bum one like me.

Try to move the canopy a bit and see if you can get it to stay open. Just be very cautious so you don't break anything.

I already tried to pull the canopy out a bit, but still nothing. Once open it gets really wobbly and just drops.

What problem other people have?

I'm relativelly new here and I haven't noticed anything about it yet...

Edited by Vahouth