What is a Bronco Valk?

kl884347

Is funny how expensive this little model can be. I remember it sold at $25 some times and at $60 in others on e-bay. They made them in 1/72 and a 1/48 scales. I am not sure of 1/144.

They used the legs of the bronco and attached it to the orguss torso ( that's the way it goes If I remember correctly).

Thanks guys, that's it exactly! My brother said it had a brown nose, and it was 1/48th scale.

I think he picked it up for me already because he just couldn't stand the tension of waiting!

(I live on the east coast, he lives in the bay area!)

Thanks again for the pics and info!

Kyu

Where can I find more info on the mecha from Orguss?

Do you know of the Orguss Shrine>>>>>>>?

The address is, http://orguss.freeservers.com/ for those that don't know.

I love Orguss designs, it's like they took all the ideas and concepts from Macross on turned them on their side, very cool.

Edited by yellowlightman

The Bronco II is hero Kei's fighter in Orguss, the alien Emaan create the Orguss itself from the Bronco's wreckage after it crashes.

I have the 1/48 version from Arii, although it is in need of a repaint, I built it more than 15 years ago and my skillz have improved a bit since then.

could you put it next to a 1/48 valkyrie for comparisons?

Nay, until today, I had not heard of that site. Mostly, I get my mecha info from mahq.net, as they have a ton of nice pics for both Macross and Gundam, but was kinda suprised to see that they have nothing on Orguss.

Nay, until today, I had not heard of that site. Mostly, I get my mecha info from mahq.net, as they have a ton of nice pics for both Macross and Gundam, but was kinda suprised to see that they have nothing on Orguss.

Thats funny

until today i wasnt aware of that site,

but i've known of the Orguss site for a while...thanks for the link....

Looks like a nice site, but visiting it is wading into pop-up hell.

Best way to get rid of pop ups is upgrading to a real browser, ditch IE for Opera or Mozilla and kiss pop-ups good bye.

Who all has seen the series? I've only seen the LA Hero dubs (which didn't go very far, less than halfway through the series I think). They were'nt horrible for an early 90's dub, but nothing great. Wish someone would pick it up and translate it, especially since there's some minor retro releases going on.

Looks like a nice site, but visiting it is wading into pop-up hell.

Best way to get rid of pop ups is upgrading to a real browser, ditch IE for Opera or Mozilla and kiss pop-ups good bye.

From home, no problem, since I have Mozilla here. From work, where I usually visit this site, I'd get in big trouble for trying to install a new browser. Personally, I think the best way to get rid of pop-ups is for the site's owner to not be such a cheap-ass and spend the $20.00 a month for real web space.