Fire BomBAR reviewed at JapanTourist site

Damn, I was just down in Osaka, too! Wish I has heard about this earlier.

Oh... Sorry to hear that. You didn't know the bar itself?

I think some MW members go there in July. They will go to both Takarazuka and Umeda.

To Takarazuka - just the revue, or also the Tezuka museum?

(I mean, are fellow Tezuka fans lurking here? There certainy are Tezuka references in Sayonara no Tsubasa?)

Edited by Saruta

To Takarazuka - just the revue, or also the Tezuka museum?

(I mean, are fellow Tezuka fans lurking here? There certainy are Tezuka references in Sayonara no Tsubasa?)

http://www.macrossworld.com/4799/macross-the-museum-11-vf-1s-cockpit-planned/

p.s. "Lurking?" I had been reading his "Black Jack" every week on Shonen Champion magazine when I was a child. I don't know the comic artists who have a medical license except Osamu Tezuka sensei.

Edited by antibiotictab

Hey, it looks like I can use wi-fi internet in my hotel after all!

I just came back from the Fire BomBAR where I met MW members Bariaburu Faita and Hebime (I think that was your screen name?? I actually only ever knew you by your real name!) and it was great. I already knew the owner so I knew what to expect, but it still thrills me that such a place exists.

Anyway, we took a group photo of Howard, Howard, and my wife and I, but I just realized now that that was with the owner's camera only, so we have to wait until he uploads it onto the official blog. I only took this one photo here:

post-1318-0-94459000-1370359477_thumb.jpgpost-1318-0-94459000-1370359477_thumb.jpg

Thanks again, guys, and see you again soon!

Damn, I was just down in Osaka, too! Wish I has heard about this earlier.

We podcasted about it months ago! :p

http://www.macrossworld.com/category/speakerpodcast/

antibiotictab: wow! great. (And you probably recognized my nickname). Opening a Tezuka thread http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=39372 .

And an "on topic" question: between this museum action and the extremely well placed Tezuka references in Sayonara no Tsubasa, is there some sort of official partnership between the makers of Macross and Tezuka Productions?

When the Hyotan Tsugi appeared I went "wow". But when very shortly afterwards Ranka started talking about bugs (not just Vajra) and everything living having souls and feelings, it was an entire new level of Tezuka reference.

• 7 months later...