look what i found

Ali Sama

Wow, I've seen the exclusives at Right Stuf, but I didn't know he made so many. The End of Eva and the Kenshin boxes are pretty sweet.

Might have to inquire about the Macross one though. Really nice. 11 discs capacity, so Animeigo Macross x 9 discs, and Fx DYRL, and Flashback 2012.

OOOO, and the black Lain case is sweet too.

Edited by Anubis

Might have to inquire about the Macross one though.  Really nice.  11 discs capacity, so Animeigo Macross x 9 discs, and Fx DYRL, and Flashback 2012.

oh yeah. i am so buyign the aniemego set in ayear when i haev enough saved up.

Oh cool. This fella does work with Paul Champange! I've got his website bookmarked too. Thanks Ali

yep! the macross oen si th eonly one that intrests me. the cases look so omuch beter then the drab ones we get form most other places. thoguh th ebootlegs do look better then the animego ones. as far as the art on the boxes is concerned.

Yeah, but what would I do with my old Macross box if I purchased this fella. :( Could stuff all my miscellaneous Macross DVDs in there I suppose, but I don't have enough to fit.

I'd like to get a Cowboy Bebop case though! They look great! And Escaflowne case would be very nice as well.

Did anyone confirm how much the Macross Box is? Somw of these can be quite expensive, but I might be willing to pay up for that Macross one.

The Kenshin OVA one is sweet too, shame it's for 5 discs instead of 4 (space for the director's cut).

Edited by Anubis

Did anyone confirm how much the Macross Box is? Somw of these can be quite expensive, but I might be willing to pay up for that Macross one.

The Kenshin OVA one is sweet too, shame it's for 5 discs instead of 4 (space for the director's cut).

You can ask for custom versions to suit whatever disc count you need.

I actually need to inquire as to whether they can do them for gatefold sized cases, like M7 & Yamato.