1/60 VF-1 kit version color differences?

Valkyrie

So I got a 1/60 VF-1J kit from HLJ the other day, and I was kinda surprised by some of the colors Yamato went with. The white parts are a pretty bright white, compared to the off-white on my DYRL VF-1A Hikaru (the only other 1/60 I have). And the feet and intakes are a sorta green-ish shade of gray.

I'm guessing this was meant to make a TV colored valk, as opposed to a DYRL one (which I would rather have). So I'm wondering, would make any difference if I bought the VF-1A kit instead? Is that one DYRL colored?

There was VF-1D white kit also.

From what I gather in the kit that I have, they are meant to be TV valks and not DYRL, mostly by the white TV shade, TV pilot and clown hands.

But some parts are a greenish tone of white like you mention.

Most likely parts molded in different factories giving those slight tone difference

I'm doing an Alaska base custom and went nuts when I was painting and noticed some parts were greenish and I was like, when did that happened? thinking I had somehow smeared it with my fingers, I cleaned and cleaned and never could get it white enough, until I decided to check parts I hadn't touch and saw they were coming out that way. :(

If you look at the VF-1A Max and Kakizaki, you can notice the slight color change in the front and rear fuselage.